Horrible customer service

Status
Not open for further replies.

POCOPOWER

forum member
Reaction score
I just ordered a hood from a vendor. Next day they had 10% off for memorial day. Did i call and complain? No when i ordered it, it was not on sale. I was fine with the price. Way to many people get butt hurt now days cause they didn't catch a sale or one comes up after they buy. Just be glad vendors offer a special.

Mr. Q

forum member
Reaction score
dude, if you can't afford the $30, maybe you should find a different hobby? i'm not rich or well off by any means, but missing out on $30 because missed a sale by 6 days, is not something you should be calling "Horrible customer service".
the title of this thread should be "Darn, I missed a sale, how to predict sales?"
maybe next time, before you buy anything, ask the vendor if they have any upcoming sales you should look out for?
in short, take your wadded up panties out and act like a grown adult.

07TGGT

@user
Reaction score
If you're complaining about $30 because you missed the sale, don't buy parts to modify your car. I want to buy parts for mine but I have more important priorities. It seems like you should figure yours out.

Boaisy

Dark Knight
Reaction score
If you're complaining about $30 because you missed the sale, don't buy parts to modify your car. I want to buy parts for mine but I have more important priorities. It seems like you should figure yours out.

Yeah! Like booster seats!

Aesthetics28

forum member
Reaction score
Well that's a rude way to introduce yourself.. I'm a person from Earth? Who are you?

toslow4u

Reaction score
I have sales all the time. I for the most part will NOT give the difference in price if it goes on sale. Some of the manufactures give out rebates or sales from x to x dates. Ill pass the discount on to the customer. but really all over $30? Might as well send it back and get the new one.... youll save $12

HitandRunDriver

Amateur Goon
Reaction score
Honestly the money isn't the issue it's more of how they treat customers.

So...because you bought the part before Memorial Weekend, a time when most if not all vendors have some sort of sale going on, it's their fault? But wait...it's not about the money, it's about you being entitled to whine. How does that constitute bad service? Steve PM'd me a discount code that didn't apply to the memorial day sale....oh my lawd I've been treated HORRIBLY and deceived by such a mean vendor.

Boaisy

Dark Knight
Reaction score
BHTT3169000H-Reunited-HRBlock-30-1920x1080-youtube.jpg

irishpwr46

Official Site Vandal
Reaction score
Well that's a rude way to introduce yourself.. I'm a person from Earth? Who are you?

i introduced myself in my intro thread years ago. i didnt show up here with nobody knowing who i am and no idea of the way shit runs here or any understanding of the rules and start telling the members they were out of line. thats who i am asshole.

Aesthetics28

forum member
Reaction score
I didn't tell anyone there out of line but you sure are a tough guy I see your enforcing the rules with your vulgar vocabulary

5tangiac.0

forum member
Reaction score
i introduced myself in my intro thread years ago. i didnt show up here with nobody knowing who i am and no idea of the way shit runs here or any understanding of the rules and start telling the members they were out of line. thats who i am asshole.

Lol...why so on edge.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Aesthetics28

forum member
Reaction score
Grammar Nazi on a forum way to win at life bud!! Maybe you can go teach a first grade class now

weather man

Persistance Is A Bitch
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
A strange mix lately. Refugee's from the "my pony" onslaught over at MM.

Gabe

Whippled Coyote
Reaction score
Hahaha .... he'll learn quickly this is a different kind of forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back