Hot Off The Press From Steeda: The Boss Intake!

S

SteedaElisa

The highly anticipated Boss 302 Intake is almost here! :thumb2:
Available for pre-order and expected sometime in April​

Steeda cold air intakes for 2011 GT can be used with this intake with minimal modifications.

The all new Boss Intake is made from lightweight composite materials.
This short runner intake is designed to optimize flow at high RPM's for high RPM horsepower, with minimal change in low end and mid range torque compared to stock.

Pre-order by going to our website or give us a call!
wwww.steeda.com or 954-960-0774​

>>> Check out this teaser dyno video of the Boss 302 Intake on our 2011 5.0 test car <<<

1.jpg

4.jpg

6.jpg

wbt

forum member
Reaction score
Careful. Anything technical about the fitment will be moved to chat. ;)

Wait....that is only with non-vendors....my bad.

Last edited:

S197 GT

PINK Casting Director
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Not tech. This is an advertisement.

Moved to vendor forum.

S197 GT

PINK Casting Director
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
No worries. Gus has a tech thread going if you want to add anything else in there.

S

Steedagus

Our 555-5716 brace is the one being used in the pictures. It cleared the manifold.

S

Steedagus

Your own website says that bar is not for use on 2011 models.

Ok, I dont see the point in you pointing that out. This is about what brace clears the BOSS manifold. Not the brace fitment of a standard GT, which is what our catalog fitment would be based on.

jsnyng

Reaction score
Ok, I dont see the point in you pointing that out. This is about what brace clears the BOSS manifold. Not the brace fitment of a standard GT, which is what our catalog fitment would be based on.

I'm sorry, let me rephrase. I'm interested in possibly putting on the Boss intake. I looked at the part number on your website and it said not for 2011. I was curious if there is anything required to make it fit properly on a 2011. Are there spacers or anything else required to make it work. That's all. I re-read my post, and it did not come across as intended.

Meister

forum member
Reaction score
I'm sorry, let me rephrase. I'm interested in possibly putting on the Boss intake. I looked at the part number on your website and it said not for 2011. I was curious if there is anything required to make it fit properly on a 2011. Are there spacers or anything else required to make it work. That's all. I re-read my post, and it did not come across as intended.
I believe the issues is the engine cover and factory intake manifold. This STB will clear a 2011 Boss intake

S

Steedagus

No problem. The brace will bolt right up with zero modifications, other than already having the Boss intake, of course.

Back