How about a weekend at Barona? Dec 6 & 7

don_w

Dyno Numbers - Who Cares?
Reaction score
Any of you up for a weekend at Barona in December?

They are running the King of The Track race, plus open T&T, brackets, etc. Both days run 10am to 4pm. I'm planning on taking my car over there on Friday, so I can grab up some pit spaces if others want to join us.

http://www.baronadrags.com/schedule.shtml

Dex

I'm Dexolishous
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
oh yea, just rub it in the face of people who actually experience WINTER

Ken3030

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I would like to go. I will talk to the rest of the ST crew and see if any of those wimps want to join. Calling all ST wimps!! Come and race your car rather than run for a timeslip for a change. I have $5 to bet for anyone who thinks they can beat me in a round. How's that Don?

ChevyKiller

Preferred Internet Drink
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Can I stay with you and Donna Sat. night?...:beerdrink:

don_w

Reaction score
Can I stay with you and Donna Sat. night?...:beerdrink:
We have three extra rooms at the house!! Come on down!

Slumber Party FTMFW! You can have pillow fights, do each other's hair and call boys on the telephone. :roflmao:
After you did that when you stayed at my house, we had to make a rule against doing it again. You ruined it for everyone. :tdown:

don_w

Reaction score
I would like to go. I will talk to the rest of the ST crew and see if any of those wimps want to join. Calling all ST wimps!! Come and race your car rather than run for a timeslip for a change. I have $5 to bet for anyone who thinks they can beat me in a round. How's that Don?
I'd love to go against you in a round... and let's make it $20. :beer:

Let's get a big group out there... a pit party would be a blast!

ChevyKiller

Preferred Internet Drink
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Barring any unforseen instances, Don - I'll be coming down. We'll work out the details when it gets closer. Also, PM me your cell number again so we can meet up on Sunday at Pomona.:beer:

BTW: Who is Donna cheering for since Tony already won?

don_w

Reaction score
Barring any unforseen instances, Don - I'll be coming down. We'll work out the details when it gets closer. Also, PM me your cell number again so we can meet up on Sunday at Pomona.:beer:

BTW: Who is Donna cheering for since Tony already won?
She always cheers for Tony, no matter what. But she also better be routing for Robert Hight in F/C... I know I am! :clap:

My daughter's fiance got us a couple VIP tix through the Drag Specialties PSM team (Chris Rivas). We'll be sitting in the VIP section at the top end of the track. Since we almost always sit near the starting line, this will be a totally different perspective for us.

I'll drop you a PM...

ChevyKiller

Preferred Internet Drink
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
She always cheers for Tony, no matter what. But she also better be routing for Robert Hight in F/C... I know I am! :clap:

My daughter's fiance got us a couple VIP tix through the Drag Specialties PSM team (Chris Rivas). We'll be sitting in the VIP section at the top end of the track. Since we almost always sit near the starting line, this will be a totally different perspective for us.

I'll drop you a PM...

Kick ass and Hight is on my #1 cheer list as well!!:clap: I'll see you on Sunday!

Ken3030

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I'd love to go against you in a round... and let's make it $20. :beer:

Let's get a big group out there... a pit party would be a blast!
$20 WTF who are you Bill Gates?

psfracer

billy badass
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I'll bring my slurpee and big bite coupons.

I'll race Don, Ken, and whoever else and put you all on the trailer. I am feeling confident as I think this is too far for bastard nemesis to make it.

don_w

Reaction score
I'll bring my slurpee and big bite coupons.

I'll race Don, Ken, and whoever else and put you all on the trailer. I am feeling confident as I think this is too far for bastard nemesis to make it.
Mmmmm... slurpees.

Of course you guys do know that if you enter the bracket races (they call them "Gamblers" at Barona), you also may have to line up against some of the locals here. And let me tell you, there are some very good bracket cars/drivers here. So, rather than racing each other early, we need to take out those guys first, and then meet up in the Semis! How cool would it be to have four S197s in the Semis! :clap:

p.s. If your bastard nemesis can't make it, I can be the surrogate KB car that kicks your ass... OK? :roflmao:

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back