How about a weekend at Barona? Dec 6 & 7

don_w

Dyno Numbers - Who Cares?
Reaction score
I stand corrected...

Come on down that weekend. You know got a place to stay if you want... just leave Ted at home. I don't need anyone stealing the towels.

psfracer

billy badass
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Probably about 2-1/2 hours... 3 if you hit traffic in LA.

Being that Dec 6th is a Saturday, and I am leaving early, I planning on 2 hours tops. Traffic shouldn't be an issue I would think on an early Satuday morning. If gates open at 8am (racing at 10am), if I leave at 6am there won't be any traffic.

Charlie Sheen

Armed and Hammered
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I stand corrected...

Come on down that weekend. You know got a place to stay if you want... just leave Ted at home. I don't need anyone stealing the towels.

I just might take you up on that :beer:. How particular are they about rollbars? My rear/crossbar is removable.

scramblr

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Slumber Party FTMFW! You can have pillow fights, do each other's hair and call boys on the telephone. :roflmao:

After you did that when you stayed at my house, we had to make a rule against doing it again. You ruined it for everyone. :tdown:

I thought I heard a ruckus that night. I knew I locked my bedroom door for a reason.

Charlie Sheen

Armed and Hammered
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
You looked pretty happy here...

P1010319.jpg

don_w

Reaction score
Being that Dec 6th is a Saturday, and I am leaving early, I planning on 2 hours tops. Traffic shouldn't be an issue I would think on an early Satuday morning. If gates open at 8am (racing at 10am), if I leave at 6am there won't be any traffic.
Agreed... early Sat morning should be no problems for you.

I just might take you up on that :beer:. How particular are they about rollbars? My rear/crossbar is removable.
No promises, but I can say these are the most lax tech guys I've ever seen. We ran there for months without a roll bar at all before they finally said something.

You looked pretty happy here...
Hell Yeah...That was a damn good time!!!!
For sure... we had a blast at that party!! :beerdrink:

don_w

Reaction score
BTW: Who is Donna cheering for since Tony already won?
Well.... after he got beat at Pomona, she went to his pit to console him. They look totally heartbroken, huh...

p.s. No idea who the hookers in the background are. lol

P1070034.jpg

don_w

Reaction score
OK gang... this is less than two weeks away now.

This past Friday night, I spoke to the Barona track owner, and he told me I'd be able to get in to the track on the afternoon of Friday, 12/5. This will let me block off some pit spaces, but I'll need to know who is coming for sure, and whether or not you'll have a trailer with you, too.

So chime in for a roll call, please...

habu

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I'm planning on being down there for Sunday only. I look forward to being out there with you guys, finally.

psfracer

billy badass
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I heard Adam and crew were going, I thought he said he was going on another thread.

don_w

Reaction score
I heard Adam and crew were going, I thought he said he was going on another thread.
I traded e-mails with him a few days ago, and he said they were going to try and make it. I haven't heard any official confirmation yet though. Especially if John and Scott are bringing their cars, too. I want to make sure I can block off enough pit space for all of us.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back