how hard is it to find OEM 18" aluminum Bullitt wheels?

timberwolffxdl

Reaction score
I ahve a pair I picked up from a local seller, and bought another pair online turned out the online pair are aftermarket and chrome.

I'd like another set of aluminum to match the pair I have... but not having a lot of luck on CL, eBay or the forums.

Should I just sell these instead and look for something else?

timberwolffxdl

Reaction score
upon further inspection and research (I'm a noob to S197 stuff) maybe these aren't bullits after all...

IMG_20150613_171249882.jpg

IMG_20150613_171225101.jpg

IMG_20150613_171129263.jpg

Exley

forum member
Reaction score
Those are the premium polished 18s that came as a package on the GTs and on the GT/CS cars. I've heard them referred to as bullitts but they didn't come on the special edition Bullitt cars. Those are the same wheel but they are darker with a polished rim

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

timberwolffxdl

Reaction score
thanks for the info. Any idea where to look for another pair of these? I guess I start my search over without using the word bullitt lol

Exley

forum member
Reaction score
how hard is it to find OEM 18" aluminum Bullitt wheels?

That's the part number in the photo 6r3j-1007-DA. I have't had any luck finding them for a good price. They pop up here on the classifieds sometimes. You could probably get them from a dealer but they would be expensive. I searched the part on tascaparts who is a vendor here. It didn't come up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

timberwolffxdl

Reaction score
well, I'm just going to throw these in the classified section I guess. I don't want to spend $400-$500 on two more wheels.

FL BILL

Reaction score
bullitt wheels

I have a new set of 19 inch 5 spokes with black centers made by AFS that I will sell for $450 plus shipping. These are new in box. One wheel had a tire mounted and driven on for approx. 50 miles. Fronts are 19x9 and rears are 19x10.5.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back