how much did u pay for your mustang gt!!!

Freaknazty

KEYBOARD NINJA
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
30k no discount Feb-06. I am the last person to ever pay list for a Ford:eek:hsnap:

better than 70k

:beerdrink:
nope i did in november 07 well 1g under actually but i got fucked on my f250 when it got lemon lawed and had to be traded in :tdown:

30k pretty much fully loaded

bigray327

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
$27k and change, for a GT Premium with 18s and IUP, and stripes painted on by the dealer.

And over $16,000 in mods, so far. Ugh.

Vapour Trails

The Renaissance Man
Reaction score
I paid 22.5K (Canadian Dollars). Car had 6K miles and was in brand new condition inside and out save for one nick on the bumper. It already had a few mods (CAI, tuner, gears, shifter, aluminum DS, drag radials, GT500 spoiler, UDP, sequential taillights, and a nifty autodiming rear view with temperature and garage door controls, HID headlights). The previous owner gave me all the receipts for his mods and it totalled over $4k if I remember correctly. The funny thing was, the shifter, DS and drag radials weren't even on the car when I bought it, but he included them for nothing. He could have easily sold them separately to me or someone else. He really loved the car, and maybe he just wanted to keep everything together.

It worked out perfectly, the deal of the year.

Last edited:

maxpayne

BIG UNIT
Reaction score
33k out the door, with a dealer mark up of 2k for preordering. ordered mine in Feb. 04 and had first GT that came into local dealer. car stickered for $30,998.07 with every option including Shaker 1000.
Same thing here....almost.....I did build mine online,then went to the dealer,paid...did the deal...and 4 weeks later ....tadaaaa...I paid 31000.With all the taxes(7% in nj)shipping charges and all that crap....every option then (2005) but never bothered spending on the shaker since that was the first thing I replaced!I ordered it black color,black lether,black carpet,black dash......If I buy a brand new car ever(never) I'll go the same way

Haze28

forum member
Reaction score
If I remember correctly I paid 28K out the door, Xplan and 0% for 72 months. I also got a great deal on the trade in for my '01 GT vert that had 48,00 miles on it.

maxpayne

BIG UNIT
Reaction score
I paid 22.5K (Canadian Dollars). Car had 6K miles and was in brand new condition inside and out save for one nick on the bumper. It already had a few mods (CAI, tuner, gears, shifter, aluminum DS, drag radials, GT500 spoiler, UDP, sequential taillights, and a nifty autodiming rear view with temperature and garage door controls, HID headlights). The previous owner gave me all the receipts for his mods and it totalled over $4k if I remember correctly. The funny thing was, the shifter, DS and drag radials weren't even on the car when I bought it, but he included them for nothing. He could have easily sold them separately to me or someone else. He really loved the car, and maybe he just wanted to keep everything together.

It worked out perfectly, the deal of the year.
hE WAS PROBABLY HITTING ON YOU AND WAS HOPING TO GET SOME.......:bonebh:

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back