How much do you think I could sell my car for?

Travelinchris

Reaction score
So, I'm going to grad school and I may look at selling my car to get something more fuel efficent and not have a car payment. I have an 06 auto mustang GT premium version with SCT XCal2 tuner, C&L racer intake, American racing long tube headers, Ford racing 3.73 gears, Cervini's full side exhaust with matching side skirts and rear valance, Cerivini's duck tail wing, Cervini's window scoops and side scoops, and Cervini hood. Basically, everything but the front bumper kit. Professionally painted and clearcoated racing stripes. Redline tuning hood struts, sequential tail lights, custom matching leather armrest cover, BBR motor mounts, 20" chrome cobra replica wheels, and a few other extras. VMPtuning and Bamachip tunes installed. Car serviced every 3000miles, only 9348 current miles, never race, Perfect condition, gargage kept, non smoker. How much should I ask for this? It's got about $8 to 9000 put into her.

Attachments

• completed3.jpg
    completed3.jpg
    72.9 KB · Views: 15
  • completed4.jpg
    completed4.jpg
    72.4 KB · Views: 17
  • completed5.jpg
    completed5.jpg
    70.4 KB · Views: 12

Hawgman

THE fucking bad guy
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
You ain't going to like the answer....

Basically look up the value with Kelly Blue Book, add about a hundred dollar per thousand in mods, and hope for the best.

Travelinchris

Reaction score
Yeah, you never really get much back for the mods cash wise, just personal satisfaction.

Dex

I'm Dexolishous
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
yea but some people will pay more for it.

Travelinchris

Reaction score
Yeah, the dealer won't pay anything, I'd be selling to private seller, so someone may like the look and fork out the cash. :)

1Fast05Turbo

Flying Low
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
You might be better off removing some of the aftermarket stuff and selling them separate, that is if you kept the stock parts.

Mick

forum member
Reaction score
Yep they are right, from a dealer you will not be happy. Put back to stock what you can and sell parts on there own. Or find somebody that has the love for what you have and are willing to pay for it. Good luck.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back