How much does it cost to ship stock GT Spoiler?

gtothep123

forum member
Reaction score
Hello everybody,I wanted to know what the cheapest way to ship a stock GT spoiler is and how much it costs?

Last edited:

alloy6ix

Wiener Dog Racer
Reaction score
Cost of shipping: who knows.
Learning not to post stuff like this in Tech: priceless.

Getting technical.... LOL!

Well to help the OP, technically last year, technically almost to the day, I technically shipped a stock spoiler from south Texas to Indiana, technically wrapped the whole thing in lots and lots of toilet paper so there wouldn't be any scratches and technically would be padded and I technically shipped it in some box that another cars rockers came in. Technically it fit good, and technically through USPS, it cost technically around 18 technical dollars.

irishpwr46

Official Site Vandal
Reaction score
Getting technical.... LOL!

Well to help the OP, technically last year, technically almost to the day, I technically shipped a stock spoiler from south Texas to Indiana, technically wrapped the whole thing in lots and lots of toilet paper so there wouldn't be any scratches and technically would be padded and I technically shipped it in some box that another cars rockers came in. Technically it fit good, and technically through USPS, it cost technically around 18 technical dollars.

i just got so teched out reading that

06Torch

forum member
Reaction score
Hello everybody,I wanted to know what the cheapest way to ship a stock GT spoiler is and how much it costs?

If you go from company to company it's cheaper when sending it via UPS. Ask the buyer if it's ok to send it to his place of work. I've been sending my stuff thru FedEx Ground and with our company discount it's been pretty affordable for me.
Good luck!

Gerardo

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back