How to get car to tuner

lito

forum member
Reaction score
If the tuner do not have experience with 3V's I'd say stay away, I don't see how can't he send you a base tune for you to drive there.

threetime

Close Minded Redneck
Reaction score
:lol:
no fuel upgrades? injectors, pumps? how about MAF?

if you get a good tuner to send you a base tune to drive to the dyno you'd be fine. Just make sure you get them a better description of you mods than you posted in response to my question.

Yeah, wasn't thinking. I got 39lb injectors and a kb boost-a-pump. I got aem boost and fuel/air gauges also.

Some people ask for help, yet don't want to help the people helping them...............SHEEEEEEESH!!

Stay out of my post you smartass.

just stay out of boost and you will be fine. i recommend brenspeed or BBR both are good at what they do.

Thanks, yeah I decided to try and get brenspeed to write me a tune. I just don't know about this local tuner. Don't want my car blown up.

chrismc

forum member
Reaction score
Yeah, wasn't thinking. I got 39lb injectors and a kb boost-a-pump. I got aem boost and fuel/air gauges also.

Stay out of my post you smartass.

Thanks, yeah I decided to try and get brenspeed to write me a tune. I just don't know about this local tuner. Don't want my car blown up.

dude, take it easy. DONT drive your car on a stock tune. Im going to yell to get the point across. GET AN EMAIL BASE TUNE TO GET YOU TO YOUR TUNER

threetime

Close Minded Redneck
Reaction score
yeah, I had decided to get a tune from brenspeed. I hate to go the email route, but this guy has been dynoing 3 weeks now and I have no clue of his experience. I just don't feel comfortable chancing the stangs motor.

chrismc

forum member
Reaction score
yeah, I had decided to get a tune from brenspeed. I hate to go the email route, but this guy has been dynoing 3 weeks now and I have no clue of his experience. I just don't feel comfortable chancing the stangs motor.

Ya 3 weeks is sketchy. Brenspeed does great work

waketek516

Pedal to the Metal!
Reaction score
Can we close this thread now???

Get an email startup tune. If that doesn't work...
Rent a Uhaul... $200<$6,000 for a new motor.
Drive it to a tuner that actually has a reputation with our cars.
If you can't find one - work with the reputable one on here to datalog and get a good one.

Enjoy your turbo - The end.

stkjock

---- Madmin ----
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
threetime -

you need to dial back the anger or up the meds. your outbursts are uncalled for and not needed. if you can't take a bit of ribbing when you fail to provide information for the membership to give you the response you seek, then you need to find a new place to post.

redstangs9308gt

forum member
Reaction score
adgree ^.. If the OP didn't want help and already knew all the answers why the heck did he even ask the question in the first place.

Ken04

gm troll basher
Reaction score
x1000

Best subscription I hold.

for 20 years I didn't know it, but if you have an American Express gold card, you get 4 tows a year free. The do have some mileage restrictions but the spendy part is paid for. And it's good for whatever car you're in.

threetime

Close Minded Redneck
Reaction score
threetime -

you need to dial back the anger or up the meds. your outbursts are uncalled for and not needed. if you can't take a bit of ribbing when you fail to provide information for the membership to give you the response you seek, then you need to find a new place to post.

So you condone the members "Ribbing" another member because he forgets to add all the parts that come with the turbo. Maybe I should have added the kit came with an steel braided oil line. Just because I forgot to mention something doesn't mean I need to have my thread slammed with criticism. But I got the gist now, I am supposed to just sit back and let others run off at the mouth and me say nothing. I come here everyday and mind all the rules. I never cause any problems but let me try to defend myself from jerks who post needlessly in my thread and the mod warns me. Maybe I do need to find another place to post if this is the kind of attitude that gets thrown around here.

adgree ^.. If the OP didn't want help and already knew all the answers why the heck did he even ask the question in the first place.

What are you even talking about. I got several great ideas and I took one of them. The problem in America today is reading comprehension.

Last edited:

stkjock

---- Madmin ----
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Dude did u not see that a lot of posts are now gone? Really, read before you spout off, particularly when addressing board staff.

And nothing wrong with ribbing, last I checked we all had a pair of balls between our legs, at least most of us.

threetime

Close Minded Redneck
Reaction score
Dude did u not see that a lot of posts are now gone? Really, read before you spout off, particularly when addressing board staff.

And nothing wrong with ribbing, last I checked we all had a pair of balls between our legs, at least most of us.

Read what, I am stating that you are giving me shit about my post when others are flaming me. You deleting post has nothing to do with singling me out for something that others are also doing but nothing being said to them. It doesn't matter anyways, subject dropped, and I am done with this thread. I got my advice and am using it.

Found a new member to add to the ignore list. You give rednecks a bad name :)

WOW, thanks, my mission in life was just accomplished.

lostsoul

2014 vett or 2015 stang..
Reaction score
Maybe I do need to find another place to post if this is the kind of attitude that gets thrown around here.

file.php

Dont let the door hit your ass on the way out. :thumb2:

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back