How to get into to the Super Stang Class

alloy6ix

Wiener Dog Racer
Reaction score
When I talked to you today Jim, this was the one thing I couldn't remember for the life of me I was going to ask about.. lol. A buddy of mine wanted to run in super stang and wanted to know how to go about doing that?? Thanks. :beer:

Fastmover

Resident Fuktard
Reaction score
Have a S197 Mustang, Show up at a NMRA race, Pay entry fee, Talk shit to SD, I think those are the requirements.

alloy6ix

Wiener Dog Racer
Reaction score
Have a S197 Mustang, Show up at a NMRA race, Pay entry fee, Talk shit to SD, I think those are the requirements.

:LMAO: What's the entry fee? If I wasn't going in a truck to take your motor, I'd run too. I can do consistent 15s with the stock tires. lol. I'll pull a Parisi and win it win it with a 15.01.. lol.

US-1

Banned
Reaction score
...Talk shit to SD...
Good way to get your ass trailered too. Isn't that right, Chris? :evil:

What's the entry fee? If I wasn't going in a truck to take your motor, I'd run too. I can do consistent 15s with the stock tires. lol. I'll pull a Parisi and win it win it with a 15.01.. lol.
Not at HRP you won't. Listen carefully........

The Park is MINE.

JimIII@JDM

Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
:LMAO: What's the entry fee? If I wasn't going in a truck to take your motor, I'd run too. I can do consistent 15s with the stock tires. lol. I'll pull a Parisi and win it win it with a 15.01.. lol.

Lol @ Pulling a "Parisi" V6's are tough competition man!

The entry fee is $105 for the weekend Friday - Sunday

NMRA is waiving the class registration fees since this is an exhibition. They are trying to draw as many cars as possible!

We also spoke with them and they will separate the SST and Lightning/Truck class if there is 15 in each field. So tell all your friends to come race!!!

JimIII

Boss281

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
The Park is MINE.

Great movie! Just added to Netflix for a rewatch.

Oh back on track. Just show up with some cash and run...

EDIT: not available on dvd!!! VHS only...

Last edited:

Fastmover

Resident Fuktard
Reaction score
Good way to get your ass trailered too. Isn't that right, Chris? :evil:

Hey he asked how to get into the class, didn't ask how to win.

Besides it only happened once, hopefully I will see you in Bradenton.

alloy6ix

Wiener Dog Racer
Reaction score
Lol @ Pulling a "Parisi" V6's are tough competition man!

The entry fee is $105 for the weekend Friday - Sunday

NMRA is waiving the class registration fees since this is an exhibition. They are trying to draw as many cars as possible!

We also spoke with them and they will separate the SST and Lightning/Truck class if there is 15 in each field. So tell all your friends to come race!!!

JimIII

Bad ass. I've never raced anything other than a mustang though, I don't know how I'd hold up in a truck class. Only thing close is a 98 explorer, and now that I think about it, it did have a 5.0... :dunce: lol. But that sounds good for all three days, and I just cleared up that friday so looks like we'll make it for the entire weekend after all!

And SD, I'd say you're lucky I'm not running at HRP, but I'm not in the joke telling mood right now.. :beer:

Freaknazty

KEYBOARD NINJA
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
If this fuckin motor doesn't sell by then I may be there on street tires & 20" wheels coming for ya SD lol . I should know by the end of next week if I will be home for it or not .

Matt D

S197 Pilot
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
If you have a stick car and your going rounds, people will bitch at you :roflmao:

PNR Welding

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
If you have a stick car and your going rounds, people will bitch at you :roflmao:

Yea your right Matt, if you have an auto and lose to a stick car, (besides redlighting or breaking out) they would be pretty pissed off. LOL.
Just cause an Auto is just a lot more consistant than a Manual.

US-1

Banned
Reaction score
Are you running the turbo HRP NMRA?
Nope. Borrowing Vapor's car.

And SD, I'd say you're lucky I'm not running at HRP, but I'm not in the joke telling mood right now.. :beer:
And I'd tell you that you're as full of shit as a Thanksgiving turkey. :roflmao:

If this fuckin motor doesn't sell by then I may be there on street tires & 20" wheels coming for ya SD lol . I should know by the end of next week if I will be home for it or not .
Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, yadda, yadda, yadda.............

You fucker's are already beaten. You just don't know it yet.

kdesigns

forum member
Reaction score
SD, you sure know how to make sure that there are 16 cars show up, don't you?!!!

How about telling them - "guys, I just don't know how I'll do, see my regular car is down with a case of broke ass, and I'm having to borry a car, and I don't know how it's gonna run, so it could be anybody's race" - It's called "leading the pigs to slaughter".

Ya'll have fun this weekend, wish I could have been there. Somebody drink one for me...

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back