Styre

It Happens
Reaction score
Philostang on this site:

Brake%20Ducts%20-2008%20044a%20-2.jpg

Brake%20Ducts%20-2008%20045.jpg

Brake%20Ducts%20-2008%20051.jpg

Brake%20Ducts%20-2008%20068.jpg

So did you cut out the backing part that the grille snaps to? Seems that cutting the front grille is pointless without removing the part on the bumper itself?

gbstang

Reaction score
Its alot easier using a zip saw and doing each hole.. You really need to keep your mounting tabs. best guess? 15 minuts a side with the Zip saw.

GNB

TexasBlownV8

Formerly TexasBlownV6
Reaction score
V6 bottom grill:
Before:
grill-1.jpg

after, opening up the center only:
grill-2.jpg

(there's no color differences, the bottom one was taken at night and makes the flat black look a little funky)

Used a drill to drill starter holes in each section, then a coping saw to carefully cut out the openings. And lastly a file to clean up and sharpen the interior-corner edges.

Also did this on one row of the upper grill to let more air in to the area where the Vortech air intake was.

Last edited:

Redwolf

Reaction score
Has anyone thought about totally opening up the openings to match the center two?

I know Agent 47 made a replacement lower grill with the ends open, I just don't like how they made the end section stick out from the rest of the grill, it looks like shit otherwise I would buy it.

KryptonKnight

forum member
Reaction score
grill

Once you pull the grill you will see that it is not open behind the ends. You will have to cut out a section if you want it to be open. It will also expose what's behind and that may not be so hot. Anyway, pull the grill and see what you will have to deal with.
Frontfullc.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back