HT0 spark plugs for sale

fiverivers

forum member
Reaction score
Brand new HT0 spark plugs for sale, these are not gapped. Will ship for $85. Pm me if you have any questions.

GrabberblueS197

forum member
Reaction score
I want some for 65$. Also the plug changed in 08, my 07 takes the same plugs as an 05.

Wasnt the change made in mid 08 bulit 3 valves??? just asking cause I just orderd some and asked for 05 -mid 08 ones. Or so I thought .

Last edited:

joedls

Dragracer wannabe
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I'd like to refer you to Hawgman's Board Rule #2.

Hawgman said:
2. Same goes for the classified threads. If someone is selling something, let them sell it. They don't need you to tell them that you found it cheaper from Leeroy on ebay, or to argue with them about a car they are posting for someone else. Let them sell their damn parts in peace. If you don't like it, don't bother to read it.

mmiller40

Reaction score
Wasn't the change made in mid 08 built 3 valves??? just asking cause I just ordered some and asked for 05 -mid 08 ones. Or so I thought .

Yup! You got it. They changed it because the plugs were so prone to breaking on removal

GrabberblueS197

forum member
Reaction score
Yup! You got it. They changed it because the plugs were so prone to breaking on removal

Well, not glad that I got stuck with the early 08 plugs but glad I bought the right ones. I had alot of confusion with them. So the Hto's arent prone to breaking like the factory plug then?

fiverivers

forum member
Reaction score
I believe these are 16 mm. These are for 2005 to early 2008 models years.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back