HTP Motorsports Smoke Turn Signal Install

Racingtheburg

forum member
Reaction score
Wow these were easy and look great! Thanks JP! Here is a quick how-to on them.

28s5wu1.jpg

iw7jpx.jpg

16bgfbl.jpg

e5peet.jpg

2rgg7rt.jpg

2w7piyd.jpg

2mexq9s.jpg

2ylve3c.jpg

2uotjc3.jpg

166b4f9.jpg

np48dc.jpg

23h16pg.jpg

n4yvpg.jpg

1124gf4.jpg

5mn1i8.jpg

Racingtheburg

forum member
Reaction score
Thanks! Make sure you pay attention to steps 7 and 8. Should be a 30 minute or less deal.

Racingtheburg

forum member
Reaction score
So there are two bulbs in each side?

Yes a big bulb and a small bulb. The bigger bulb is turn signal and running lamp. The small bulb is for marker light. I have both lights LED for testing I will take pictures tonight :beer:

5spd07gt

Captain Ninja
Reaction score
Yes a big bulb and a small bulb. The bigger bulb is turn signal and running lamp. The small bulb is for marker light. I have both lights LED for testing I will take pictures tonight :beer:

Reason I asked is I have the switchback led bulb waiting to install. Is the small bulb an orange bulb or is the lense just making it look orange? know the bulb size off the top of your head? thanks

Racingtheburg

forum member
Reaction score
I was going to go with switch backs but they are not bright enough for me and $$$$. Half the bulbs are not used when they light up white or other color. The small bulb is clear.

Racingtheburg

forum member
Reaction score
Also I just want to let everyone know the quality of the product is just like stock, not some cheap flimsy ebay ones that don't fit nor have to massage. OEM quality for a good price. Hope he gets other lights soon!

5spd07gt

Captain Ninja
Reaction score
I was going to go with switch backs but they are not bright enough for me and $$$$. Half the bulbs are not used when they light up white or other color. The small bulb is clear.

yeah, each bulb has 60 leds so 30 will be on at a time. I figure that will be bright enough. Car isnt a daily driver either so we'll see. Now I have to find the small bulb in an led. my lights should be waiting for me when I get home tonight. thanks for the info

Racingtheburg

forum member
Reaction score
yeah, each bulb has 60 leds so 30 will be on at a time. I figure that will be bright enough. Car isnt a daily driver either so we'll see. Now I have to find the small bulb in an led. my lights should be waiting for me when I get home tonight. thanks for the info
Mine are 68 bulbs and I think they are a little brighter over stock with a nice white color, I like them bright :beerdrink:. Also I know JP has the small lights give him a PM.

Sounds good! Post up a picture when your done. I hope the How-to helps you make it quick and easy.

5spd07gt

Captain Ninja
Reaction score
Mine are 68 bulbs and I think they are a little brighter over stock with a nice white color, I like them bright :beerdrink:. Also I know JP has the small lights give him a PM.

Sounds good! Post up a picture when your done. I hope the How-to helps you make it quick and easy.

I'll be sure to post pics. I just bought the led smaller bulbs too :beer:

Racingtheburg

forum member
Reaction score
First two pictures have small stock bulbs. The rest have led small and big bulbs. They look awesome! I love the look.

2mo812b.jpg

ea599i.jpg

29l0ll3.jpg

2a0m446.jpg

28tj5nr.jpg

Last edited:

tylerxfire

forum member
Reaction score
do u have more pics u can post up..not feeling the bright bulbs in these pics so if i could get a better look at pics that would be great..thanks

possibly with stock bulbs lights on and lights off

aftermarket bulbs lights on and lights off..

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back