Hydro Carbon

JeremyH

3V Fuel Guru
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
$249, thats cheap? We can coat yours for alot cheaper.

cb8f3c83.jpg

eb624b8e.jpg

c2fa762b.jpg

Last edited:

luckychance

forum member
Reaction score
jeremy talk to me...say more things about doing this cheaper...will it match the carbon fiber layout thats out there especially the roush version..its darker than most of the hydrocarbon stuff out there.

jayman33

Official Vendor
Reaction score
I second Jeremy's work. I have the center console on my 2011 done by them. Everyone loves it, I didn't read the details about the center console on Ebay but the only bad thing is having to ship off your existing center console to get dipped. Their work is still great though and the prices beat out everyone else.

JeremyH

3V Fuel Guru
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
jeremy talk to me...say more things about doing this cheaper...will it match the carbon fiber layout thats out there especially the roush version..its darker than most of the hydrocarbon stuff out there.

We can do any pattern carbon fiber alone there are around a dozen different deisgns out there and we can do any base coat color from standard black or silver to custom match to your car. We don't just dip the bare plastic we prep, prime/paint the base coat then dip the image, then clear, comes out alot better.

Last edited:

jodadejss06gt

TEAM DELETE SHIT
Reaction score
Jeremy, PM me a price on the 5 pieces shown on the table. I don't remember what the different choices are either for the carbon dip.

Makdaddy

I am Dysfunctional
Reaction score
Jeremy, PM me a price on the 5 pieces shown on the table. I don't remember what the different choices are either for the carbon dip.

X2
I may have to include this in the winter build
And also if I tear the rest of the dash apart can you guys do like the glove box and stuff?

Bobby

turbo gt about to go fast
Reaction score
just out side of charlotte north carolina
If you need pricing pm me and send pics to help with pricing. We can make it as dark or as light as you want. Also if you want it body color let us know we offer that as a free upgrade to all forum members.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back