toorbeenee

turbine lunatic
Reaction score
Damn that looks amazing. Congrats

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Grabber5.sl0w

forum member
Reaction score
That looks great! Hope my dealer doesn't get one of those in. Thinking I might just wait until they bring back Grabber Blue haha.

RED09GT

Equal Opportunity Offender
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
The most frustrating part about that color is that a photo can never do it justice. It seems like even the pros can't catch the in-person liveliness of the color.

psfracer

billy badass
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I want to leave it alone for now and just enjoy it. I can already feel the need for exhaust though.

Yep the exhaust can definitely improve.

Thanks, guys! It's a blast. The wifey drove it for the first time tonight. She likes it way better than the '13.

What do you guys like about it better then the 2013?

mustang1200

Badass
Reaction score
I drove his car last night. They are pretty amazing cars. A huge step up in my opinion.

Brn N Rubr

forum member
Reaction score
PSF, it just feels like a totally different car (obviously). We went from a a premium '13 GT with Brembo brakes and standard seats to a premium '15 GT a with PP and Recaros. Some of the difference could obviously be attributed to the "racier" suspension and seats. Overall the car feels tighter. There's a more solid thud when you shut the door. The ride is absolutely awesome. The Recaros are incredibly comfortable. Even my wife commented, during a road trip for Thanksgiving, how good they feel.

We both drive the car every day (her in the morning to work and me coming home). We're both thoroughly impressed with it.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back