I got bored again

ESP v6

forum member
Reaction score
Title says it all but the pictures show it off.

IMG_20120403_180233.jpg

IMG_20120403_180308.jpg

I still have a little bit of work to do to even out the paint, but for three and a half rattle cans and a couple of light wet sands I think it looks awesome.

Wicked GT

OCD with ADD...
Reaction score
Have to agree it looks like primer... would also look much better if the side stripes were only a quarter to half inch thick, like a pinstripe.

ESP v6

forum member
Reaction score
Everyone is a critic, to me it is awesome. As for looking like primer maybe it's the grainy cell phone pics because it looks an awful lot like flat black to me.

StangPower05

"Pony Up"
Reaction score
Everyone is a critic, to me it is awesome. As for looking like primer maybe it's the grainy cell phone pics because it looks an awful lot like flat black to me.

This is the only thing that matters.. Opinions are like assholes, everyone has one. I think the idea of the stipe is cool, but maybe it's just the cell phone pics making the black look alot like primer.

LS1EATINPONY

The Banker
Reaction score
This is the only thing that matters.. Opinions are like assholes, everyone has one;And they all stink. I think the idea of the stipe is cool, but maybe it's just the cell phone pics making the black look alot like primer.
Fixed!

Jyard

Jyard
Reaction score
I actually don't think it looks that bad. In my opinion, I do think the outer parts might look better if they were more thin. But other than that, I see no problem.

bigwilly43729

I do stupid shit, a lot
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I have to say that it looks good considering that I thought it was vinyl. I don't like the design, but the lines are much cleaner than the $2000 POS stripes I had on my old car.

TGR96

el blanco nino
Reaction score
Like it has been said...as long as you like it, that's really all that matters. I am not a big stripe guy, but I do think it looks kinda tough, especially with the hood pins. It will definitely make you car stand out from all the other silver Mustangs riding around...

Franchi

Senior JR Member....
Reaction score
I like the idea of it. Wouldn't go with a stripe that wide but doesn't look that bad wide considering.

Either the pic sucks or it looks very poor quality. Try Plastidip if bored, easy to use and easy to take off if dont like it. Plus it's cheap. lol

forum member
Reaction score
I think it looks good. The lines are straight and they flow with the car. I see you were going for the Parnelli Jones look.

I wouldn't have painted a perfectly good hood though.

Back