I have a suggestion

classix_stang289

forum member
Reaction score
Being we have Kenne Bell as a vendor, do you think we could try to bring on Whipple as a vendor? I think it will be a great addition.

Hawgman

THE fucking bad guy
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
That would be up to Whipple. We don't pursue companies and attempt to sell them supporting vendor space. That is now how the board is run. If a company likes what they see here and feels they will benefit from advertising here then we will have conversation with them if they approach us.

classix_stang289

forum member
Reaction score
That would be up to Whipple. We don't pursue companies and attempt to sell them supporting vendor space. That is now how the board is run. If a company likes what they see here and feels they will benefit from advertising here then we will have conversation with them if they approach us.

hmm interesting, honestly didnt know it worked like that. Say I called Whipple and asked them to check out the site and if they like it to give you guys a shout? or just leave well enough alone?

Hawgman

THE fucking bad guy
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Oh no, by all means if you wanted to suggest the site and if they were intrigued enough to inquire, we would definitely welcome the opportunity to have them here.

Was just sayin' that we don't go hassling people to be vendors.

classix_stang289

forum member
Reaction score
Oh no, by all means if you wanted to suggest the site and if they were intrigued enough to inquire, we would definitely welcome the opportunity to have them here.

Was just sayin' that we don't go hassling people to be vendors.

Awesome, fair enough. Thanks alot

KIMMER

Admin
Reaction score
Yep, we are pretty much word of mouth...LOL

RDK

forum member
Reaction score
another is KB likes to deal directly.
Whipple sells to WD's like us.. and about 15 companies sell Whipple/Ford Racing kits on here..

Back