I joined the 5.0 club

jjay760

forum member
Reaction score
i would love to drive down the street and see that in a drive way. im jealous, lucky

hangon

forum member
Reaction score
i will find out soon and if it dont fit then keep posted guys, a lot of parts for sale.....
First off congrats. And I was going to say, if things dont fit theres still plenty of us on here that have the 05-10 that could always need more parts.
Cars look great glad you like it. Id trade mine in but I just paid it off today:thumb:

luillo

forum member
Reaction score
First off congrats. And I was going to say, if things dont fit theres still plenty of us on here that have the 05-10 that could always need more parts.
Cars look great glad you like it. Id trade mine in but I just paid it off today:thumb:

well, so far i think i will have for sale:

• BMR K-Member
  • Kook Long Tube 1 5/8 with X-off road (Kooks are Jet Hot coated cost me $365)
  • Maybe FRPP lowering springs i am not sure if i will be using them or just CJ on my car.
  • Power house aluminum drive shaft
All of these parts are only 4 months of use and i dont drive the car everyday so, maybe 600 miles of use on it max except for the FRPP springs they still in the box never use them yet. I will post soon with pictures. I just never sold anything here or in the internet so i need to see how to do it. I have paypal but never use it to seel things yet.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back