I just spanked a GT500.

TurboIROC

Troll with a Mullet
Reaction score
Wut up guys I just spanked a GT500 from a roll last night on the 90 3 beeps and I was gone he didnt even know what hit em when that 305 got going. The best thing about my Maro is that people think is a stock but its actually a turbo IROC like I tell my friends it will ROC any mustang that lines it up. Thinkin about going to Streets of Willow and see what it do.

Holla at me fellas lets line em up, I want a Boss 302 next.

-Big Maro Mikey

Wes06

forum member
Reaction score
it would seem that he owns a vehicle many call a "camaro" but is actually the "mullet-mobile" and he claims that he possible beat a gt500? maybe one that was laughing at his mullet as he drove away and claimed victory in a race?

thats all im getting

Newman

sumidicsayhuh?
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Troll.....I feel He'll be banned shortly.

psfracer

billy badass
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Now now, lets not be so quick to judge.

It is possible he may not have a mullet. Maybe. 305's can be a beast.......

JEWC_Motorsports

S197 Junkie
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
There isnt a fucking thing in this world that will help that pos 305 make hp, not if its a stock engine. I dont know anyone that would spend money on building a 305..fucking 195 hp boat anchor.

weather man

Persistance Is A Bitch
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
The "mullet factor" is well known in the street racing scene. Convulsive laughter disables the go leg. Mullets-R-us does a brisk business out of their mullet/fried chicken combo food vans at the bigger us vs them meets.

Oh look! TurboIROC modeled his latest look on his facebook page!

70626CC_zpscbb6ecb6.jpg

JEWC_Motorsports

S197 Junkie
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Yeah, I was kidding...... (unless you are referring to the OP)
LOL i didnt see your edit until now. Nah talking to the op. When i was growing up i had several 3rd gen f-body's. First thing that was done was throwing a 383 stroker in with some good heads. 305's are junk and couldnt spank a smart car.

ford20

forum member
Reaction score
Do you take your IROC on a road course? My uncle used to have an IROC and I think my cousin still has his, cool looking I guess.

2013Boss302

forum member
Reaction score
What a phaggot.

Please don't buy a Boss 302

Phaggots aren't allowed to own a Boss 302

weather man

Persistance Is A Bitch
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Do you take your IROC on a road course? My uncle used to have an IROC and I think my cousin still has his, cool looking I guess.

Holy scented chocolate balls! :wtf: Fordman, is your wife posting on your account again! :boobies:

son_i_am_disappoint_trollcat_zpsc2e01600.jpg

TurboIROC

Troll with a Mullet
Reaction score
Ya real funny bro I aint got a mullet. I got my own style so what if Im skinny Im big where it counts.

Heres my pic if any of you internet tough guys wanna step up u kno wat I look like.

8ase9u8y.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

ford20

forum member
Reaction score
Holy scented chocolate balls! :wtf: Fordman, is your wife posting on your account again! :boobies:

son_i_am_disappoint_trollcat_zpsc2e01600.jpg

He said he wants to line up against a Boss 302 so why not do it on a Road Course? I mean I guess the only thing IRCO's have going for them is they look decent, outside of that they are just a giant POS to be honest. Also, I'm 25 so no wife lol.

Last edited:

weather man

Persistance Is A Bitch
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Ya real funny bro I aint got a mullet. I got my own style so what if Im skinny Im big where it counts.

Heres my pic if any of you internet tough guys wanna step up u kno wat I look like.

8ase9u8y.jpg

LOL!!! Teenage angst! :roflmao:

He said he wants to line up against a Boss 302 so why not do it on a Road Course? I mean I guess the only thing IRCO's have going for them is they look decent, outside of that they are just a giant POS to be honest. Also, I'm 25 so no wife lol.

Are you sober! :roflmao:

Boaisy

Dark Knight
Reaction score
There isnt a fucking thing in this world that will help that pos 305 make hp, not if its a stock engine. I dont know anyone that would spend money on building a 305..fucking 195 hp boat anchor.

IROC TPI 305's made about 215+ depending on year. If it was the regular carb. 305, it was 195hp.

@OP's post: I know cbass loves trolling forums, but I didn't think he would run out of mustang forums to troll on, lol.

Anyways, my dad has a 87 305 IROC. I know, even when turbo'd, that it won't beat a GT500. The transmission itself can't handle the TPI 350.

Last edited:

JEWC_Motorsports

S197 Junkie
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
IROC TPI 305's made about 215+ depending on year. If it was the regular carb. 305, it was 195hp.

@OP's post: I know cbass loves trolling forums, but I didn't think he would run out of mustang forums to troll on, lol.

Anyways, my dad has a 87 305 IROC. I know, even when turbo'd, that it won't beat a GT500. The transmission itself can't handle the TPI 350.
LOL the LB9 305 only made 190-230 hp and it depended on the year. Either way its junk and like you said the trans is junk and the diff is even worse.

larry03gt

forum member
Reaction score
This kid doesn't even look old enough to drive!! And most likely the GT500 was cruising and didn't even care to waste gas on a "Maro" as you call it! A dumb ass kid did the same shit to me once. Pulled next to me honked his horn three times and floored it. I dropped it in neutral and cost and he still had a hard time pulling away.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back