maxpayne

BIG UNIT
Reaction score
theese .....HP series non-adjustable

17_1.JPG

or these..
de13_1.JPG

s.gif

I'VE HEARD/READ A LOT ABOUT THE D-SPECKS BUT HOW ABOUT THOSE HP'S?CAN SOMONE TELL ME SMOETHING ABOUT THEM,ARE THEY GONN ABE BETTER THAN THE FRPP DAMPERS
s.gif

Last edited:

GIG4FUN

Rock 'n' Roll Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
D-specs for my vote. I have then and totally enjoy them :beerdrink:

GIG4FUN

Rock 'n' Roll Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
The one in the picture are not the d-specs they are the HP non adjustable.I don't want adjustable struts...theese .....HP series non-adjustable

or these..

s.gif

I'VE HEARD/READ A LOT ABOUT THE D-SPECKS ......
s.gif

fail:tdown: You have "heard/read a lot" for good reason!

Last edited:

maxpayne

BIG UNIT
Reaction score
fail:tdown: You have "heard/read a lot" for good reason!
I know that they are better,because you can change the adjustments dependign on your driving,track higway,but i dont got to the track,and in this case I'll have them set on one position and not change them.Why do i need the 500 adjustables,when I even wont adjust them

GIG4FUN

Rock 'n' Roll Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I know that they are better,because you can change the adjustments dependign on your driving,track higway,but i dont got to the track,and in this case I'll have them set on one position and not change them.Why do i need the 500 adjustables,when I even wont adjust them

I just about got non-adjustables when I did my stage II Roush kit. I debated it for a while and finally caved to advice about getting the D-spec adjustables. I am glad I did.
I just was in the same boat once. I have made changes in them and noticed the difference in the adjustments that I made. So I think all in all it was a favorable choice then, and I am sure of it now.

It's late, more will be here tomorrow to beef up the other side of this! :)

goodnight :beer:

radmustangs

forum member
Reaction score
I would go with the frpp shocks. depending on if your lowered and what springs you have. becuase they are setup for the frpp springs.

Or look at bilsteins, they cost more, but are worth every penny.

94tbird

4R70W FTMFW
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
FRPP's for the win if you don't want adjustable. i loved them Wish i still had them sometimes.

maxpayne

BIG UNIT
Reaction score
I know everyone is raving about the tokico dspecs so i tought the non adjustable version would be pretty close.Is it not?

94tbird

4R70W FTMFW
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
i do not know anyone who has used the non adjustable ones. I can tell you from experience the FRPP's are the ones used on the FR500c cars that keep winning all the races and i LOVED them

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back