I need help!!!

Jucostud

booooost'd
Reaction score
The answer to that last question is yes. This wont be the only time I upgrade my car. No point in buying a cheaper part now that I will have to replace later. I'll buy the best I can, when I can.

kcbrown

forum member
Reaction score
The answer to that last question is yes. This wont be the only time I upgrade my car. No point in buying a cheaper part now that I will have to replace later. I'll buy the best I can, when I can.

As long as that meets your competitive needs, I'm in full agreement that it's the best approach. I was presuming that your budget was long-term limited.

Vorshlag-Fair

Official Site Vendor
Official Vendor
Reaction score
They didn't drop Vorshlag. I'm guessing that AST just lost whoever was their distributor in the US. Hypermotive just happened to find out who the newer US distributor is, and is even offering up the info to Vorshlag.

Vorshlag was just an AST dealer, not the importer (that used to be HVT - who is no longer the importer). Yes, we found out about the new AST importer from Hypermotive and others. I have already spoken with the new group and it seems they don't have much (or any?) AST inventory yet, and they said they will be "gearing up" for a few weeks or months. The new website doesn't work yet, they don't have any pricing yet, and they are creating some "new rules" about how dealers have to order AST shocks from them (only with AST made top mounts and springs, which is very odd). We will see how this pans out over the next few weeks and months, and I will share what we find out. :thumb:

EDIT: This link explains what we know about the changes at AST, as of today - http://www.vorshlag.com/blog/?p=742

Last edited:

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back