I want another one!

EBABlacknChrome

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
That would be a great car if the deal is right. Those cars are Monsters with so much mod potential if you want to get silly.
For someone for sure but I don't need another car. Lol. This guys car has been very well maintained and never modded so yeah it would be a great buy.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

o2sys

forum member
Reaction score
My heart keeps saying 05-09 and my brain keeps telling me 11-12.

But just being realistic, this time I'm getting a convertible, will be my first vert ever.

No longer interested in how much HP and best track time and who's got the bigger stick attitude.

It will be strictly weekend cruiser to go to car shows and meets.

Dare I say will be more show than go this time around.

Not going to spend over 10k in go fast mods like I did with my 07 Coupe lol.

Plans would be basic bolt ons exhaust/intake. So body mods and lastly air ride suspension =)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

46addict

Reaction score
I test drove a 2011 GT and was not impressed. For starters the climate controls in the new cars are no longer dials and I prefer dials to buttons. This car had the NAV and heated seats but you can get those in a 05-10. I liked the MT82 and felt the ratios are much better and fun to drive than a TR3650. But then again you can install a TR6060 in a 4.6 based car and have just as much fun. In the acceleration department, it took a lot of revs (3600+) to get it going. Stock for stock I get that Coyotes will beat 4.6 cars all day but since you aren't racing the car that's irrelevant. Going by just "look and feel," the 2011-14 is not much different than 2005-10, so I would be looking at 2015+ Ecoboost verts. JMHO

o2sys

forum member
Reaction score
Anyone here around Buffalo NY area?

More specifically 1180 Abbott Rd.

Found a 09 vert with 107k miles would pay someone to go check it out.

Looks pretty clean and well maintained.

Car fax shows as two owner but first owner must of either had it as a lease or some sort of loaner as it's under the dealers name through out it's life.

But it's got all the things I'm looking for:

Red Fire with black top
Manual
Black interior
Premium trim

https://www.basilresalesouth.com/in...-mustang-gt-rwd-convertible-1zvht85hx95117900

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

07gts197

forum member
Reaction score
The gen 2 coyote with an mt82 and track pack is awesome. I know I love mine.

You know I was a little turned off by the new climate controls when I first bought it but now I really like it. I like that theres more adjustment for fan speed and you can select the vents you want to use, ie. turn on the defroster, feet and vents for example. Its more customizable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ghunt81

New parts on old junk!
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Not sure what the climate controls are like on the '10-14 cars...if they're like my wife's 2011 Explorer, it's all buttons and I hate it. My truck has knobs for the fan and temp, and the "zone" buttons so you can turn on vents and defrost at the same time which is awesome. I keep it on vent and defrost probably 90% of the time during the winter, I don't know why most vehicles won't let you do that.

07gts197

forum member
Reaction score
They have knobs for fan speed and temp too but to turn on/off vents theyre buttons.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back