I was not meant to have a nice car

nasty281

MODIFIED STANG
Reaction score
so far my experience with having a new car has been pretty shitty. first the actual trade-in/purchase of the car was horrible. then upon delivery my cars bumper had a scratch. then my bumper was repainted with orange peel in the paint. and the for the grand finale my car today was hit. my girlfriends idiot brother back into the rear bumper. doesnt even stop to tell me he did it. i tell his father and he denies any responsibility when his son is on his insurance. finally i get his information and this is my rear bumper
20130603_110634.jpg

nasty281

MODIFIED STANG
Reaction score
I would have to be physically restrained...

Unfortunately I'm renting his house with his daughter and son and he came into town and fucked every thing up. I was parked in the garage and he kicks me out of the garage then go figure my car is hit in the driveway

Sky Render

Stig's Retarded Cousin
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Kill the brother and sell his organs on the black market. That should cover the cost of the repair. And do humanity a favor. :roflmao:

I am Legend

forum member
Reaction score
Kill the brother and sell his organs on the black market. That should cover the cost of the repair. And do humanity a favor. :roflmao:

+1 and dump the girl for being part of the same blood line. Find a new one, this is a precursor to how the family is.

nasty281

MODIFIED STANG
Reaction score
+1 and dump the girl for being part of the same blood line. Find a new one, this is a precursor to how the family is.

Actually she is probably thr most well rounded part of her family. And it sickens me bc she is so caring that her family walks all over her and takes advantage of her all the time then I'm the bad guy cuz I stand up for her

Bill220

forum member
Reaction score
Turn that shit in to his insurance company. Insist on a new OEM bumper and take it to the best shop you can find. It'll be good as new.
And move out of that house lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stetler17

forum member
Reaction score
Car looks great!!!!

I know it's frustrating as he!!, but at the end of the day you still have a DIB GT...and apparently a very nice girlfriend. :thumb:

On a side note...I would not be able to contain myself either.

W3bb3r04

Slow 3v Member
Reaction score
I say pull the air out of his tires tonight. Deny any responsibility and make sure they dont have access to an air compressor. No monetary damages just a pain in the ass. Then claim your car on insurance or sue his ass.

Edit: In my business law class today the teacher mentioned some case law that had been determined regarding head of household and responsibility. The case was that a divorced father was required to supply a vehicle for his kid, didnt live with the kid or have any control over him. However, if he went out and injured someone in a wreck, the dad would be held responsible in civil court. AKA this douche would be too.

Last edited:

Jeffk

forum member
Reaction score
If you are renting the house from him why would did you allow him to "kick" your car out of the garage? Fuck that noise.

I'm just saying.

Sucks about your troubles tho man.

psfracer

billy badass
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
kind of weird you were kicked out of the garage when you are paying rent to stay at the house.

Are you renting the house, or just a room in the house and the father still lives there?

If just the room, then ok. But if you are renting the entire house, and the father doesn't live there--then he would be the one parking in the street.

Personally I wouldn't be in a situation like that. You and the GF should live on your own, with no ties to anyone so you wouldn't have to worry about stuff like this.

nasty281

MODIFIED STANG
Reaction score
He owns the house but he doesn't live there. He lives in Minnesota. And I pay rent for the house. Funny thing is I'm the only one that pays rent since they're his kids but yet I get the shittiest parking spot available under a tree ive had about enough of this bs.

nasty281

MODIFIED STANG
Reaction score
I let him get his spot back bc its only a week and if I said no he would kick me out

psfracer

billy badass
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
He owns the house but he doesn't live there. He lives in Minnesota. And I pay rent for the house. Funny thing is I'm the only one that pays rent since they're his kids but yet I get the shittiest parking spot available under a tree ive had about enough of this bs.

Ok, so if you are renting the entire house (not just a room) then he is the landlord. As a landlord, he has NO RIGHT to ANY of the space. You could make him stay in a hotel. Or you could let him park his car in the garage in exchange for a break on that months rent.

THIS IS WHY YOU DON'T DO BUSINESS WITH FAMILY.

Like I said, move out with the girlfriend to your own place, and tell everyone else to fuck off. If that guy said "give me the garage, or you can move out", I would have said, ok, I am moving out. Have fun finding a renter, that will also take care of your house as they would if it was their own house. What a D bag.

StangAddict

forum member
Reaction score
They sound like a pack of dicks outside of your gf. I'd find another place to rent ASAP so I didn't owe her dad squat.

Her brother should be falcon punched in the nuts for not stopping and doing the right thing.

psfracer

billy badass
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
What is a falcon punch? (I am old and not up to speed with the latest stuff).

Is that a fast punch?

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back