I was not meant to have a nice car

StangAddict

forum member
Reaction score
What is a falcon punch? (I am old and not up to speed with the latest stuff).

Is that a fast punch?

I need this information too. My guess is it's some kind of punch then grab and twist.

:laughlots:

could be wrong but if i remember right it was a video game character named captain falcon who would do the punch called "falcon punch" his hand would look like they are on fire and he would punch in the stomach area.

This man knows.

falcon_punch_by_cryptidhunter41-d31nd5z.jpg

Last edited:

TGR96

el blanco nino
Reaction score
if you don't get along with the family of your girl, it might be time to move on. it will never ever change.

^^^This X1,000,000. Seriously man, I don't care how awesome this chick is that you are dating, you really don't want to stay with her and end up having to deal with this mess for the rest of your life.

Go find another awesome chick with a cool family that will treat you with respect.

46Tbird

forum member
Reaction score
That chick is 100% a product of her family and will be (or is) just like them. That's the way it works. Look this post up in five years and tell us if I'm wrong.

nasty281

MODIFIED STANG
Reaction score
That chick is 100% a product of her family and will be (or is) just like them. That's the way it works. Look this post up in five years and tell us if I'm wrong.

So far I've been with her for 3.5 years and she has been good to me. But her parents tho have always been super critical. Theyve never liked me and for no reason. But thank god they live like a thousand miles away. We'll just have to see how this plays out

ochoblanco

Slow 4v Member
Reaction score
Maybe I missed this but how old is the brother who in turn hit your car? If the kid is over 16 with a drivers license, then his insurance is liable. You said he was on his dads insurance so I would just report it to your company, give them the father and brothers names and let them do work. Or if you want to avoid family drama, file it under a hit and run. Pay the deductible and get your ride fixed.

nasty281

MODIFIED STANG
Reaction score
Maybe I missed this but how old is the brother who in turn hit your car? If the kid is over 16 with a drivers license, then his insurance is liable. You said he was on his dads insurance so I would just report it to your company, give them the father and brothers names and let them do work. Or if you want to avoid family drama, file it under a hit and run. Pay the deductible and get your ride fixed.

He is 21. I'm not 100% on the law but his dad in one or another is responsible bc that kid with mush for brains definitely doesn't have the $500 deductible. I finally got them agree too paying for it through insurance. No way I would pay that deductible. I tell you what pisses me off the most is they tried to blame me for parking in a bad spot. which if he looked definitely shouldnt of hit it

skwerl

tree hugger
Reaction score
I tell you what pisses me off the most is they tried to blame me for parking in a bad spot.

So I guess the next time the old man comes into town you can tell him that HE can park in the driveway and you will park in your garage in your normal spot. Or he can get a motel room.

UltraKla$$ic

PERENNIAL WAXXER
Reaction score
I'd be texting all this from jail if I were you.:lol2:

Having to park under a tree would make me smack someone, but putting a hole in my bumper? Yep, jail for sure.

bigwilly43729

I do stupid shit, a lot
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Falcon Punch FTW!!

You are fucked man. I'm sorry. I'm sure she's a great girl, but that family is going to make your life a nightmare. Watched it first hand with my buddy and his wife. Now he's taking care of her sister's kids and will eventually be taking care of the entire family of deadbeats. It starts with small shit like this and just never stops growing.

The worst apartment in town is better than dealing with a "landlord" like that.

Hope it all works out for you.

psfracer

billy badass
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I'd be texting all this from jail if I were you.:lol2:

Having to park under a tree would make me smack someone, but putting a hole in my bumper? Yep, jail for sure.

Doubt it. Because when you would have saw the damage, you would have died right there...........like you were in a nightmare with Freddy Krueger.

Oh, who am I kidding---your car wouldn't have been in the street in the first place, because that means you would have had to drive it.

nasty281

MODIFIED STANG
Reaction score
Thanks for all the advice guys as we speak my car is in the shop being repaired. Trees are probably the worst parking spot in the world. Sap pollen bird shit and broken limbs across the hood of your car.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back