I'll just leave this here.......

UltraKla$$ic

PERENNIAL WAXXER
Reaction score
Thanks Kyle! The Guard color is pretty cool. I think FORD did an awesome job with these OEM wheels as well with this Guard combo.

ZmanM3

The Evil One
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Thanks Kyle! The Guard color is pretty cool. I think FORD did an awesome job with these OEM wheels as well with this Guard combo.

I agree. Your nephews car looks way better then your dirty black car. :evil: I actually do like how his stock wheels look over the 50th anniversary package wheels.

UltraKla$$ic

PERENNIAL WAXXER
Reaction score
I do too Matt. He don't like the look of his wheels but if they would fit over my brakes I'd trade him in a heartbeat. :driver:

TGR96

el blanco nino
Reaction score
GNldWF2.jpg

Microfiber under the hood prop??? Defintely Darren's blood kin.

Redline727

"I wanna go fast!"
Reaction score
Haha you will get more wear on the driver seat just by sitting in it one time then you will show on the hood, using the hood prop 100 times haha. The hook is covered in silicone...

05gtowner

forum member
Reaction score
I actually think your car looks better then the LE 50th. That interior is fugly with that crème color and black. I am also not real hung up on the louvered windows either. If it doesn't make it handle better or stop and go faster I don't want it other than a nice loaded interior.

Thereaper

forum member
Reaction score
Nice car Ultra, use some ceramic tint so you don't bake is our warm Southern weather. I really like the color.:rofl:

claudermilk

Reaction score
^^ It would just be an appearance mod. That car will never see sun, rain, snow. ;p

UltraKla$$ic

PERENNIAL WAXXER
Reaction score
WILAxCB.jpg

Sportlines on the front. Gonna finished the rears tomorrow. Sweating like a Hebrew slave!!!!

cbass

m̶o̶u̶t̶h̶s̶e̶x̶
Reaction score
Are you wearing jorts? I love that you have a black car now, so we can see everything else in your garage clearly.

Pentalab

forum member
Reaction score
Soooooooooo here we go with the LOOOWWWWWWWWWWZZZZZZZ!!!!

My nephew's Guard:

Hnleakg.jpg

GNldWF2.jpg

s1UFT9L.jpg

Gotta do the rear springs tomorrow. I was BEAT! Sweatin like a n36ro in church!!!!!:perkinswhatever:

Mine will get the lowzzzzz tomorrow!:rock:

KVObEk7.jpg

Those wheels look superb...what's the biggest brake they will clear? The 'guard' color is unique too, I like it. Saw the guard color for the 1st time, a month ago at local dealer.

Zodiac

forum member
Reaction score
I do too Matt. He don't like the look of his wheels but if they would fit over my brakes I'd trade him in a heartbeat. :driver:

I know I'm late to the party.. but why wouldn't they fit over your brakes? Those wheels are an option on the GT's. Only car they wouldn't fit is a GT with the performance package.

UltraKla$$ic

PERENNIAL WAXXER
Reaction score
Those wheels look superb...what's the biggest brake they will clear? The 'guard' color is unique too, I like it. Saw the guard color for the 1st time, a month ago at local dealer.

Jim, if you're asking about my wheels on the black car, they are 19" so the OEM 6-pistons will clear. I have the 4-piston Brembos on it now but will be switching soon

I know I'm late to the party.. but why wouldn't they fit over your brakes? Those wheels are an option on the GT's. Only car they wouldn't fit is a GT with the performance package.

I did learn this after posting. Actually saw a Guard with the 4-pots and these wheels in a pic on Mustang6g. Now if he would trade me. LOL

Pentalab

forum member
Reaction score
Jim, if you're asking about my wheels on the black car, they are 19" so the OEM 6-pistons will clear. I have the 4-piston Brembos on it now but will be switching soon

I did learn this after posting. Actually saw a Guard with the 4-pots and these wheels in a pic on Mustang6g. Now if he would trade me. LOL

No I meant your nephews guard colored car..with the nice rims. I take it they will not clear the 15" rotor's ?

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back