I'm looking to buy/rent/borrow valve covers

S197 GT

PINK Casting Director
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I still don't know the cost on these bad boys...

S197 GT

PINK Casting Director
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Free. Unless you want me to get them powder coated first, then it's 60 to 80 bucks depending on the color/finish.

I was going to get them done locally.

Free...really? I thought I'd be paying for them....Can I pick them up from you not this weekend, but next?

Charlie Sheen

Armed and Hammered
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I was going to get them done locally.

Free...really? I thought I'd be paying for them....Can I pick them up from you not this weekend, but next?

If you're going down to ST for the dyno day I'll take them with me. I'm heading there at about 3am Friday, Lostsoul and the Dizzle are going down later that evening (I'll try to get vid).

S197 GT

PINK Casting Director
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
If you're going down to ST for the dyno day I'll take them with me. I'm heading there at about 3am Friday, Lostsoul and the Dizzle are going down later that evening (I'll try to get vid).

I won't be able to make it to the ST Dyno Day...I'll figure something out. But yes, I want them!

silverpoison

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I don't think so, I have to go to a First Communion that day at 11 in the morning. I will try to let you know before saturday. Thanks

Infinitro

BigDog+SS=NuffSaid!!
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Hey!

Hey! Where's my beer money? Seriously though, anybody need a slightly used, rebuilt MMR 900 short block. Please see my post in the parts for sale.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back