I'm looking to buy/rent/borrow valve covers

silverpoison

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
well, Get me on that deal. Since I am in Cali I'll be second or third on the list!!!:victory:

Infinitro

BigDog+SS=NuffSaid!!
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Valve Cover Chain Letter

OK! OK! OK! ( Insert Joe Pesci voice) It's a valve cover chain letter, pass em on. Hawgman! We're moving this weekend............wanna come by and pick up your spark plug gapper???? Muwwhahahaha!

Charlie Sheen

Armed and Hammered
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I'm putting these on this Saturday. Any problem if I pass the stockers on to the locals as long as I have a set to bring down to Spankin' Time on the 18th for the So-Cal gang?

Infinitro - how much? I'm going to pass them along for the same price, not looking to make anything on them - others should probably agree to those terms as well. Maybe as a bonus, on top of the price of the stockers, everyone can kick another $5 to Infinitro (when they get thier shot) for some cold adult liquid refreshment money.

I had them powder-coated here in Lodi. Color is "Near-Chrome" and in person they look mid-way between buffed aluminum and polished aluminum. This color (2-step) was $80 for both out the door. Single-step colors are $60-70. I figure I have til Saturday/Sunday to work out the details, gimme your thoughts...

GRAYPNY

Rich
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
From Lodi to Chico to Fremont to SoCal. Sounds like a plan! BTW are the cam covers 05/06/07? I thought I read that the 07 covers were alittle different~

Charlie Sheen

Armed and Hammered
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
OK ok ok. I've got posts and handful of P/Ms about these and just want to be fair. Should we go by the order in which interest was shown or by local-member to local-member? The second route would probably save alot on shipping $ (and over-all time) because they would just be handed-off in several instances. I hope we can agree on this today so I can either hand them off or ship them off tomorrow.

Last edited:

GRAYPNY

Rich
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Well I wasn't the first to put my hand up but I am probably the closest to Mr Roper. I am going to see Nick in 2 weeks so if I get them first I could then hand them off to Nick who could ship them to silverpoison. My :2cents:

Charlie Sheen

Armed and Hammered
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Well I wasn't the first to put my hand up but I am probably the closest to Mr Roper. I am going to see Nick in 2 weeks so if I get them first I could then hand them off to Nick who could ship them to silverpoison. My :2cents:

Sounds good to me. Anyone else?

Sasquatch

Reaction score
From Lodi to Chico to Fremont to SoCal. Sounds like a plan! BTW are the cam covers 05/06/07? I thought I read that the 07 covers were alittle different~

The 07 covers are different. I believe it has to do with the bolt holes, this is according to the guys at FRPP. There is a different part number for the 07 cover and FRPP is currently making some replacements.

Sam

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back