"In stock" not in stock.

AbdullaGT500

forum member
Reaction score
Not sure why this should be a problem these days. I placed an order for a set of Vossen wheels, my order got processed, approved and charged. After ordering tires to match my wheel sizes and also receiving my tires, I get an email from AmericanMuscle a week later saying my wheels are out of stock and will ship from your vendor in about 45 days. So what do I do? I get on your site to check if there's another set of wheels or sizes I could order instead and I notice that the wheels I bought still say "In stock" on them. This absolutely drives me crazy.

To anyone else that actually does have Vossen VFS/2 wheels in stock, please PM me.

2005Redfire6

forum member
Reaction score
I am sure they have them all listed as "In-Stock" because they probably don't keep those on hand, they just have the manufacture drop-ship them. With that being said, if there is 45 day lead times they need to make that clear.

AMAlexLazarus

Official Vendor
Reaction score
Not sure why this should be a problem these days. I placed an order for a set of Vossen wheels, my order got processed, approved and charged. After ordering tires to match my wheel sizes and also receiving my tires, I get an email from AmericanMuscle a week later saying my wheels are out of stock and will ship from your vendor in about 45 days. So what do I do? I get on your site to check if there's another set of wheels or sizes I could order instead and I notice that the wheels I bought still say "In stock" on them. This absolutely drives me crazy.

To anyone else that actually does have Vossen VFS/2 wheels in stock, please PM me.

@AbdullaGT500 - I'm sorry about the listing error and inconvenience. I'll be short on this and it's something that I'm working with our team to have updated along with having "Live" inventory incorporated onto the wheel product page so that things like this don't happen.

In the event that there was any other wheel or style that you're interested in I'm happy to to help get you set up but I know there's high demand for the VFS' right now.

I am sure they have them all listed as "In-Stock" because they probably don't keep those on hand, they just have the manufacture drop-ship them. With that being said, if there is 45 day lead times they need to make that clear.

@2005Redfire6 - I 100% agree and I'll make sure that this is not overlooked.

Again - We're actively working to include "live" inventory from our vendors so that things like this don't pop up in the future.

Alex

AbdullaGT500

forum member
Reaction score
@AbdullaGT500 - I'm sorry about the listing error and inconvenience. I'll be short on this and it's something that I'm working with our team to have updated along with having "Live" inventory incorporated onto the wheel product page so that things like this don't happen.

In the event that there was any other wheel or style that you're interested in I'm happy to to help get you set up but I know there's high demand for the VFS' right now.

@2005Redfire6 - I 100% agree and I'll make sure that this is not overlooked.

Again - We're actively working to include "live" inventory from our vendors so that things like this don't pop up in the future.

Alex

I've emailed to have my order cancelled. Can I get it cancelled and refunded please?

haydenbjj

Reaction score
that sucks man, at least it appears they have good CS to take care of your refund in a timely manner though.

AMAlexLazarus

Official Vendor
Reaction score
PM's received and replied - We'll get this cancelled and have a refund set up.

I'm sorry about the miscommunication on our end again this was 100% our fault.

Alex

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back