in-stock right!

gfanning

Reaction score
very frustrated! on May 11, 2016, I ordered parts that the website stated were in stock. it stated would ship the same day. i waited for shipping confirmation. nothing that day. nothing the next day. so i called them friday to find out from them that it would be two to three weeks on one part. they said they would notify me when it was in stock. so i asked about the other part which they said was in stock and that they would ship it with the other part in two to three weeks. waiting on that part also that was in stock two to three weeks. so i asked if it could be shipped without waiting. they said they would send the shipping department a note to release it to be shipped May 13, 2016. As of this morning, order is still being processed. thanks. end of rant.

AMAlexLazarus

Official Vendor
Reaction score
very frustrated! on May 11, 2016, I ordered parts that the website stated were in stock. it stated would ship the same day. i waited for shipping confirmation. nothing that day. nothing the next day. so i called them friday to find out from them that it would be two to three weeks on one part. they said they would notify me when it was in stock. so i asked about the other part which they said was in stock and that they would ship it with the other part in two to three weeks. waiting on that part also that was in stock two to three weeks. so i asked if it could be shipped without waiting. they said they would send the shipping department a note to release it to be shipped May 13, 2016. As of this morning, order is still being processed. thanks. end of rant.

@gfanning

Apologies for the delay I was offsite all last week.

Sorry to hear about this. That's no fun at all and our inventory is live and can/will change at moments notice.

Ab below had the same problem but it was with a wheel that was drop-shipped offsite and not held in stock at our warehouse and a glitch/error had occurred.

Please shoot me a PM with your order info so i can get a better look at what was ordered and what happened here!

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back