insane battlefield 3 multiplayer footage

slowstang06

forum member
Reaction score
:drool:

I use to love flying planes (helicopters got boring) in the old battlefields (vietnam, 2042, 1942, etc). But will those jets only be on PC or for the console versions too? Talk about Battlefield going crazy with huge frickin maps!

Shaffe

forum member
Reaction score
So glad I got into the Battlefield franchise. Call of Duty is great and all, but its becoming madden, same game every year a few tweaks. Battlefield Bad Co 2 was/is still amazing. can not wait for BF3

Drex

forum member
Reaction score
That looks awesome! BF2 was my first for this game, but it got me hooked. Looking fwd to BF3

---
- Tapatalk makes me look incoherent

LAllison20

forum member
Reaction score
cant wait!!!! Ive been playing battlefield for years, this is gonna be a good one, cant wait to get my hands on the Beta!

1andonlywhitie

The Australian...
Reaction score
Cant wait! I got sick of the COD multiplayer madness a while back... loved Bad Company 2 online though!

OneQwkStang

Improving the Breed
Reaction score
Used to play BF 1942 up until 2042, now play COD on Xbox. However it seems to be getting stale and I may go back to BF3 on Xbox.

CMK720

forum member
Reaction score
COD is pretty much the same shit everytime, just with new maps and same annoying 10y/o kids playin online all the time. Battlefield 2 was amazing, but #3 looks like it goes to a whole new level!

RetroGT2006

06 S197 Member
Reaction score
Cant wait for this man, i have had all the Battlefields since 1942 on pc.. lol I <3 them games..

darkstar november

magical turning mustang
Reaction score
the thing i like about BF compared to COD is the ability to play it out with a plan in mind. not just run and gun like in COD.

in cod ill rack up a decent amount of kills but its all running around with the only plan being dont get shot.

in BF the huge maps let you make a plan and 2-3 good players can stalk the other team around and rape face and never be seen. me and a few friends used to do this in BF MC when 360 came out, we would get up in the hills and make a killzone covered from 3 sides, and let the rest of the team funnel them to us

Shaffe

forum member
Reaction score
thing i love about battlefield, blowing buildings up! cant capture an objective, or there is a sniper in that tower you cant hit, just blow it up!

VTXFrank

Obama SUCKS!
Reaction score
I will be upgrading my computer's GPU's for this game! I can't wait till I can buy it off the shelf. My wife will be pissed, but after 21 years of marriage, she's used to it.

bw281

forum member
Reaction score
Can't wait for this. It's been a while since I picked up a new game.

slowstang06

forum member
Reaction score
Played the beta last night, HOLY SH!T! Count me in on a pre-order! Anybody else playing it?

LAllison20

forum member
Reaction score
i hated it, thought it was too much like COD, and it was buggy as fuck. Heard that they smoothed some things out today, but it got really repetitive. Ill keep and open mind though, it can ony get better. I play BF:BC2 religously, it will be hard to draw me away from it.

Ch4r1ie

The Limey Bastard
Reaction score
I'm loving the Beta! This game is going to be fucking EPIC! :clap:

I'm really going to have to upgrade my PC though, it's starting to show it's age now :(

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back