insane battlefield 3 multiplayer footage

irishpwr46

Official Site Vandal
Reaction score
I've got my copy pre-ordered via Origin :thumb2:

myself as well. i have been a COD player since i got mw, but i am getting tired of it. i was sold when someone told me it is everything you would want from COD

1andonlywhitie

The Australian...
Reaction score
Can't wait... got it on pre-order with Amazon though so I won't see it 'til a couple days after release...

Drex

forum member
Reaction score
Its crazy here at the PX when games like this are released. They only get a specified number of copies and on the day of release there will be a huge line waiting for the store to open. I was in that line for COD black ops, and folks acted like it was the end of the world.

Bingo

Because street car
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
It looks awesome. I haven't played any game fairly regularly since BF2. Don't know if I'll get BF3 because my attention span for games is so low.

irishpwr46

Official Site Vandal
Reaction score
just got home from work and it was waiting for me. that is some fast sucking shipping

slowstang06

forum member
Reaction score
just got back from gamestop, waiting for it to load up!! schweeet!!

:thumb::thumb: I didn't even plan on getting it yet but my girlfriend showed up at my house tonight with it for me. :clap: Granted, I don't think I'll get the chance to play it tonight :boobies:

Shaffe

forum member
Reaction score
game is really solid. Online play is good, but the last night the servers kept crashing and it really made me angry at the game hahahaha Defs was worth buying though

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back