Intake JPC.....How much can I sell ???

05stroker

Never enough power guy!
Reaction score
you right

FYI, I wouldn't sell mine for less the 2k if I was to demod. They are unicorns and will bring 2k from someone who really needs it. Not someone who just wants one, but needs it. If you are going to sell it for less then 1k I want to talk. Is yours the sheet metal version?

Metallicats

forum member
Reaction score
FYI, I wouldn't sell mine for less the 2k if I was to demod. They are unicorns and will bring 2k from someone who really needs it. Not someone who just wants one, but needs it. If you are going to sell it for less then 1k I want to talk. Is yours the sheet metal version?

Yes I think so

Attachments

• DSC_0752.jpg
    DSC_0752.jpg
    323.8 KB · Views: 47
  • IMG_67121_2.jpg
    IMG_67121_2.jpg
    312.9 KB · Views: 63

Rasmus

forum member
Reaction score
that's not sheet metal

...wait, what?

Yes it is. The cast manifold had the front bolted to it, was more rounded around the corners, and no welds down the side or anywhere.

stkjock

---- Madmin ----
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score

NoviBlownGT

Boosted Crew
Reaction score
I think 2K is unreasonable. These things are starting to pop up a lot more with everyone getting rid of the 3V and going coyote. I think it would sell all day for 1K, not 2k. No way I would ever pay 2k for one.

BruceH

BBB Big Bore Boss 322
Reaction score
It's worth what someone will pay for it. Did you post looking for a price or for offers?

skwerl

tree hugger
Reaction score
I think 2K is unreasonable. These things are starting to pop up a lot more with everyone getting rid of the 3V and going coyote. I think it would sell all day for 1K, not 2k. No way I would ever pay 2k for one.

He doesn't need everybody to pay $2000 for it, just one person. That said, $2K sounds like a good starting point. Then if it doesn't fetch the asking price, take the first offer over $1800.

05stroker

Never enough power guy!
Reaction score
He doesn't need everybody to pay $2000 for it, just one person. That said, $2K sounds like a good starting point. Then if it doesn't fetch the asking price, take the first offer over $1800.

This, if I did not have one I would buy it at 1800-2000.00.

You have to remember, you can't get them, it's a pure white unicorn. If someone wants it they will pay way north of 1k for it. That's why I said, if it's going for 1k or below I'm interested. I will use it or resale for a profit.

The closest thing out there is like 4k for a Hogan's intake. There are others but not at the size of this one.

OP,list it, set on it and bring the premium. If your in a hurry, there are those that will buy it fast. Pick your price and go with it.

Last edited:

weather man

Persistance Is A Bitch
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
This, if I did not have one I would buy it at 1800-2000.00.

You have to remember, you can't get them, it's a pure white unicorn. If someone wants it they will pay way north of 1k for it. That's why I said, if it's going for 1k or below I'm interested. I will use it or resale for a profit.

The closest thing out there is like 4k for a Hogan's intake. There are others but not at the size of this one.

OP,list it, set on it and bring the premium. If your in a hurry, there are those that will buy it fast. Pick your price and go with it.

Hey! the Hogan is only $3,200! :)

degmidget

forum member
Reaction score
I know they dont make these anymore and they are rare but it didnt perform exceptionally well. You can get a custom one made prob for the same price or cheaper! Its not like it's a rare foxbody saleen intake mani its a performance shops manifold

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back