iRoush's 5.4L GT500 Swap

RetroGT2006

06 S197 Member
Reaction score
No Bitch!!! YOU RIPPED ME OFF!!!

I am going to try it with my mac tonight and see what happens.

maybe you can suck my balls... i've tried my pc and my mac. it's broke.

Alrighty when we meet up, bring me the 80gb and i'll give you my other video ipod. I'm sure its fixable, something probably glitched because i was using it the week before i gave it to you, then i just cleared off all my music.

Boozshey

Reaction score
yeah, i'm sure... this was all a set up... I have 59gigs of music!!! I need the space!

Boozshey

Reaction score
no, I don't believe that but would it be me if I didn't give you shit about it... :)

RetroGT2006

06 S197 Member
Reaction score
no, I don't believe that but would it be me if I didn't give you shit about it... :)

Haha this is true.. Hell you still give me shit about having a 12 second car and being jobless/broke. :handjob: I guess i couldn't read the situation earlier, i had been drinkin :beer:

Boozshey

Reaction score
Robs just a really sensitive guy... We keep him around as our whipping post... hahaha

RetroGT2006

06 S197 Member
Reaction score
^haha blow me bitch. =p I'm far from sensitive, I would have never stuck around all these years in the club if i was. Anyhow i am not the clubs whipping post, that is Cody or Gabe lol jk!

iRoush

Roush God
Reaction score
Sorry all, busy busy busy weekend. Got a new little show mod in though, MGW shifter with an awesome shift ball. I am packaging up a ProCharger for a fellow member so I should be able to shine the car up tonight or tomorrow for pics.

Germeezy3

forum member
Reaction score
On another note does anyone know what the 2011 aluminum 5.4's are going for?

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back