iRoush's 5.4L GT500 Swap

Germeezy3

forum member
Reaction score
I guess I figured there would be wrecking yard motors available by now.

Germeezy3

forum member
Reaction score
With the lax stability control and the high level of grip coupled with the absolutely sudden and unpredicatable way the car lets go, all you have to do is wait and there will be more and more engines for sale!

iRoush

Roush God
Reaction score
Update!

I now have the VMP 2.59 pulley, Steeda intake and VMP tune. I ran a 11.5 at 121 yesterday! Can't believe it, I'm already in the 11's with so much more ahead. Just wanted to update everyone on that.

iRoush

Roush God
Reaction score
Hell yea bro. I'm down! I know I got you this time. It's sad though, I gotta have about 100hp more than you just to win. This damn thing is so heavy... But man, that sound it makes. I won't laugh when you pop a boner. LMAO! no homo of course.

GT33

forum member
Reaction score
Lol yea man its all in good fun!! BocA meet tonight?

iRoush

Roush God
Reaction score
I might be moving to Ft. Lauderdale this fall Mike, some stang cruising is def in order.

Fuck yea man! You'll love it. Ladies love the stangs. I had a girl follow me in traffic taking pics of my car. I know she was because I kept seeing the flash go off on the cam. haha! Then she pulls up next to me and tells me I have a sexy car. So of course I did a nice fly by with the blower screaming. HAHA!

waketek516

Pedal to the Metal!
Reaction score
Update!

I now have the VMP 2.59 pulley, Steeda intake and VMP tune. I ran a 11.5 at 121 yesterday! Can't believe it, I'm already in the 11's with so much more ahead. Just wanted to update everyone on that.

Post up some more pics!! :thumb:

bigpappy33

11.17@126
Reaction score
Fuck yea man! You'll love it. Ladies love the stangs. I had a girl follow me in traffic taking pics of my car. I know she was because I kept seeing the flash go off on the cam. haha! Then she pulls up next to me and tells me I have a sexy car. So of course I did a nice fly by with the blower screaming. HAHA!

Lol nice. I def know ladies love the stangs, eventually at one of these meets you will meet my lady and get what I am saying haha.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back