Irwindale 2/19 and Barona 2/21-2/22 ???

don_w

Dyno Numbers - Who Cares?
Reaction score
The weather forecast is sunny for Thursday at Irwindale, and just cloudy (no rain) for Barona over the weekend. Barring any major hiccups, I plan on being at both tracks looking for new personal bests. Any of you guys planning on being at Irwindale and/or Barona this week?

joedls

Dragracer wannabe
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I think I'll be able to make Barona on Saturday, but probably not Sunday. I'll have to see how things go at work to decide on Irwindale.

Leo_06GT

forum member
Reaction score
Myself and "superfly s197" will be at Barona on Saturday. Not sure about Brian aka "Habu".

habu

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
My plans right now are to be at both.

Won't be at Irwindale until 5:30 or so... I have to work Thurs and won't get off until 4:30. Hopefully I won't have to wait 2 hrs to run once.

Barona, plans are right now to be there as well

Ken3030

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I will be at Irwindale on thursday. Just me not my car someone has been busy with your car so mine is not done.

psfracer

billy badass
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
His oil pump broke at Barona---after he got done kicking my ass for two straight days. I raced him 4 times and lost everytime by like 2/10ths, but I drove my car home.....:evillaugh:

Anyway, I might make it to Irwindale on Thursday. I am getting cabin fever and I need to get out----and I don't care if it will take me 20 minutes just to make it from the car to the stands with my walker either.....

don_w

Reaction score
I will be at Irwindale on thursday. Just me not my car someone has been busy with your car so mine is not done.
I'll be at the shop at 9:30am on Thursday so Adam can tune it for the track.

Anyway, I might make it to Irwindale on Thursday. I am getting cabin fever and I need to get out----and I don't care if it will take me 20 minutes just to make it from the car to the stands with my walker either.....
That would be cool... but I'm not carrying you!

don_w

Reaction score
I think I'll be able to make Barona on Saturday, but probably not Sunday. I'll have to see how things go at work to decide on Irwindale.

Myself and "superfly s197" will be at Barona on Saturday. Not sure about Brian aka "Habu".

My plans right now are to be at both.

Won't be at Irwindale until 5:30 or so... I have to work Thurs and won't get off until 4:30. Hopefully I won't have to wait 2 hrs to run once.

Barona, plans are right now to be there as well
Let's hope the rain holds off this weekend. The current forecast calls for clouds both days, with only a 10% chance of rain. Keeping my fingers crossed.

Ken3030

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Cool Don I will be there in the am. Lets get lunch you can buy.

habu

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Let's hope the rain holds off this weekend. The current forecast calls for clouds both days, with only a 10% chance of rain. Keeping my fingers crossed.

Yeah but we know what 10% chance of rain looks like

:LMAO:

see you guys tonight.

ChevyKiller

Preferred Internet Drink
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I might stop by tonight for support Don. What time do you plan on getting there?

Is Adam bringing the car? Then it will be what...about 8:30 pm...:LMAO:

stkjock

---- Madmin ----
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
DAMN.... Adam is always late huh?

MSgt46270

Reaction score
Adam made it in good time. Here's the only video AJ took of him.

Last edited:

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back