Irwindale 2/19 and Barona 2/21-2/22 ???

don_w

Dyno Numbers - Who Cares?
Reaction score
I got 3 runs in last night. Although I did manage a new personal best (twice), there is still some tuning to be done. Things you can't see on the dyno often show up at the track, and last night was a good example. It wasn't running quite right on the back end.

On the first run, it was sputtering and coughing, so I lifted. It went 6.86 at only 89.73mph. You can see the black smoke in the video Ed and AJ got (click here).

Adam tweaked the tune, and run #2 was better, but it still laid down at the end... 6.724 @ 99.73 (video here).

By the 3rd run it was getting better, but more tuning time is needed. The numbers for Run #3 were: 60' - 1.487, 330' - 4.313, 1/8 - 6.691 @ 103.04. Unfortunately, we didn't get any video of this run.

I want to sincerely thank Adam for all the effort he has put into this car so far, and in advance for the tuning work he will be continuing to do in the near future.

And of course, thanks to Ed and AJ for coming all the way up there to get the vids!

MSgt46270

Reaction score
And of course, thanks to Ed and AJ for coming all the way up there to get the vids!

Your welcome Don, we went to support you and get some video's. Sorry for not staying for your third run, but this cold is kicking my ass. AJ (Shakenmach I) did a great job taking the video's. :clap:

Congrats Don on your best times.

Last edited:

TexasKyle

D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Grats Don! Looks like it hooks well still, nice 60fts. What would that equate to in the 1/4, roughly?

don_w

Dyno Numbers - Who Cares?
Reaction score
Nope... no rain. It sprinkled for about 1 minute in the early afternoon, and the sun came out late in the day. All in all, it was a decent weekend. We had fun and nothing broke. hahaha

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back