Is PMP still in business?

Irishman

Ricer
Reaction score
I'm wondering if PMP is still in business. I ordered one of there line lock kits on the 13th of July and still have not received it. I checked the status and it says that it's being process, but everytime I call no one answers or returns your phone calls.

if anyone knows anything please let me know, I needed the kit by this weekend.

Irishman

Ricer
Reaction score
I've called 3 times now with no answer. I left a message with my name and phone number and still have not recieved a reply.

Irishman

Ricer
Reaction score
Not sure what happened but I was refunded my money today. I guess they are not making them anymore:argh: Now I need to figure out what size all of the stuff is to make my own.

rojizostang

i love my cams
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
are you doing a single or double solenoid? i used a biondo racing line lock (same as moroso) and plumbed my own brake lines in a single solenoid set up between the master cylinder and abs unit. i intercepted the brake line at an appropriate spot, cut it, reflared the ends and installed the line lock and all the wiring. the existing line is metric i believe, but if you scrape off the outer coating, 1/4 flared fittings will work.

when it was all said and done however, it would have been probably easier to buy a prefabricated kit like the slp or whatever it is and use that and not have to mess with cutting and flaring the lines and stuff, imho, even though i saved a few bucks.

Irishman

Ricer
Reaction score
Just called Brenspeed and will be heading down to pick one up today. I was bummed that I couldn't get the PMP kit. After ordering the kit I bought everything to install it so now I need to try and get my money back for all that stuff too, sucks.

GIG4FUN

Rock 'n' Roll Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Just called Brenspeed and will be heading down to pick one up today. I was bummed that I couldn't get the PMP kit. After ordering the kit I bought everything to install it so now I need to try and get my money back for all that stuff too, sucks.

I have their kit in a box unused. If you still want. I even went ahead and got the good solenoids they recommended.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back