JDM Day November 14th, be there!!!!

Mick

forum member
Reaction score
I spoke to Jim III today and told him Thump_rrr Racing will be giving away a Thump_rrr Tensioner at JDM Day to the S197 which has the best reaction time of the day (Red lights and negative numbers don't count).

Yeah thats fine for all you pros out there. Hey Peter how about for the most consistent, slowest reaction time. At least with this I have a chance.:roflmao:

JimIII@JDM

Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Yeah thats fine for all you pros out there. Hey Peter how about for the most consistent, slowest reaction time. At least with this I have a chance.:roflmao:

You say that now but your probably going to be the one who pulls a .000 light!! lol

This is an awesome deal for the S197 guys and definatley helps add to the competition of the day! Im going to be gunning for it thats for sure!

TexasKyle

D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
You say that now but your probably going to be the one who pulls a .000 light!! lol

This is an awesome deal for the S197 guys and definatley helps add to the competition of the day! Im going to be gunning for it thats for sure!

You need to exclude JDM employees Peter. Jim will just put it in stock to sell to a customer. :roflmao::roflmao:

(p.s Jim... I already want a smaller pulley and a new tune! )

don_w

Dyno Numbers - Who Cares?
Reaction score
Props to Thump!

Here's a tip. Just leave on the second bulb. hahah

cyazo6

forum member
Reaction score
The forecast looks like it might be rain. I know it's nearly a week from now to be relying in the current forecast but was wondering if there would be a rain date if it does rain?

stkjock

---- Madmin ----
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
you'll need to meet the standard NHRA rules

JimmyD

forum member
Reaction score
The forecast looks like it might be rain. I know it's nearly a week from now to be relying in the current forecast but was wondering if there would be a rain date if it does rain?

You're right, not looking good:

http://www.weather.com/weather/tenday/07726?from=36hr_fcst10DayLink_undeclared

I got rained out on Oct 25th, a friend of mine got rained out yesterday down there (Stock Appearing Drags), and now possibly Friday?? Arghh!!! My raindate from Oct 25th is this Saturday, so hopefully I'll get to run once this year!

94tbird

4R70W FTMFW
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
definately not looking good. Whats the rain date?

JimIII@JDM

Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Tommorow is still on as of this moment, we are going to monitor the weather and speak with raceway park before lunch and make the final decision then!

JimIII@JDM

Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Okay well Raceway park called us first, the problem is its going to rain tonight into tommorow morning. Its going to stop and clear up before 8 am but its going to take a while to dry the track. They said just a prediction would be that we wouldn't race untill noon time. So rather than half a day we are looking at rescheduling untill wednsday the 19th. Ill post info shortly as i know for sure!

JimIII

JimIII@JDM

Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Okay its a definate! JDM Day is now scheduled for Wednsday, November 19th!!

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back