Joined the 10 second club today!

kenneth

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Nice, hopefully I can join the 10 sec. club also in a couple weeks.

Shades

Reaction score
They were just lax yesterday and they do know me there now. On Friday they kicked someone running a C5 vette who ran a 11.41 without a bar so I consider myself lucky. I have a feeling that if I run like that on Black Friday I'll definately get booted for the rest of the year, but I'll have fun doing it!

NOT A CHANCE!

I was asked to stop running after two low 12s in a vert on a private rental at E-town on 2 different occasions.

Also, better not to talk openly about a particular tracks handling of how these situations are handled.

Thanks for the heads up guys, guess I'm going to have to get a cage "just in case" I do break 11.5

dysan

Dis-Member
Reaction score
I'm currently working on the driver weight reduction mod. I'm down 35 lbs already but still have alot to lose. Good incentive for me to lose weight!

Last edited:

stkjock

---- Madmin ----
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
James, you don't want to loose any weight could create an unbalanced ride, but if you lose some weight then your ETs may improve. :poke:

Shades

Reaction score
I'm currently working on the driver weight reduction mod. I'm down 35 lbs already but still have alot to loose. Good incentive for me to loose weight!

Awesome job! Best form of "weight reduction"

viciousride

Needing more power!
Reaction score
Congrats man! I can't wait to move back to the States in Janurary so I can finally start testing the E-Force at a track. Hopefully I can follow your footsteps with a 10 sec run as well, but I think I'll have a long way to go... :)

dysan

Dis-Member
Reaction score
I think it's just a good combination of the e-force and the 302 stroker that's getting me this power. I still can't believe it with only the 3" pulley and stock balancer, I really want to get her on the dyno now to see what it's actually making.

Just make sure you have enough tire out back and get your suspension dialed in. I'm at the limits of my 275/50/17 M&H's and I really need to get a 15x10 rim in the rear for some wider tires now.

dysan

Dis-Member
Reaction score
It's peaking right around 15psi with the 3" pulley which seems a bit high so I'm wondering if my formula I'm using with the built in TMAP sensor on the e-force is wrong. I'm hoping to get it on the dyno this winter to see what kind of power it's making and at that point I'll see what boost it's making from the dyno's sensor.

stkjock

---- Madmin ----
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score

dysan

Dis-Member
Reaction score
Nice run.

Stock cams?

Yup. I would like to get some Comp Cams in her so I make some power up top, but that's the last thing on my mind right now. I really need to upgrade my valve springs and retainers, put a roll bar in, get a drag pack, SFI balancer, trans bell-housing blanket....the list just goes on. But most people on this site already know this!

If the damn overtime hadn't stopped at work all of a sudden I would have started on that list by now.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back