JPC 2014 GT Turbo Build

JPO8GT

forum member
Reaction score
Congrats on a badass car that hauls lots of ass! Very good first showing
Thanks Bud!
We have a couple things to iron out on the combo. But I'm super happy with the cars performance for a first event shake down.. The car is putting down great power partly due to the built RGR long block and JPC's Kevin McDonald tunning ability. Now I am very determined to keep the good times rolling and consistency is number 1 priority. Seat time is very important at this stage...

JPO8GT

forum member
Reaction score
Hauling ASssssssssssssssssssssssss
Hey Kelly!
For all that may not know my car sports BMR suspension front to rear. The only non BMR suspension parts are the dbl adjustable Strange front's, Viking dbl adjustable rear shocks and FRPP Cobra Jet Springs.
Jamie

JPO8GT

forum member
Reaction score
If it we're not a Beast! It wouldn't be mine... My 4th s197 build... Lol its still a comfy a/c shaker stereo car.. Until I step hard throttle. ;)

BeachMonkey100

forum member
Reaction score
I like that attitude! I'm still on my first so maybe one day ill get there lol. But really man, this build is insane and done the right way.

Raeko

forum member
Reaction score
Congrats man that car is ridiculous. I enjoyed the hearing of the 3v you had but this is on another level!

JPO8GT

forum member
Reaction score
Thanks everyone the car has been a work in progress! More improvement is planed where needed. Jamie

BMR Tech

Traction Vendor
Official Vendor
Reaction score
Hey Kelly!
For all that may not know my car sports BMR suspension front to rear. The only non BMR suspension parts are the dbl adjustable Strange front's, Viking dbl adjustable rear shocks and FRPP Cobra Jet Springs.
Jamie

Team BMR!

LOL!!! J/K...

:biggrin:

JPO8GT

forum member
Reaction score
I guess I finally reached a Plato with this build that only some have reached for a a/c full option car! stay tuned there is a full list of more future modifications. but none include deleting the a/c... :)

Last edited:

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back