JPC single doing work

wbt

forum member
Reaction score
Tuned by myself. Track conditions were less than optimal.

12lbs., E85, full weight, full interior, full exhaust(GT500 mufflers and stock over the axle pipes), untouched trans, 3b circle D, daily driven. 9.87@145 **First time ever at the track.

It went 147 later in the night. 150 would have been in the cards if the track was there.

Last edited:

BMR Tech

Traction Vendor
Official Vendor
Reaction score
I enjoy seeing turbo cars launching off footbrake.

Keep up the good work.

wbt

forum member
Reaction score
Thanks gents. I am going to chat with the car owner to decide if he wants to go in on making it a worthwhile drag setup. It has lowering springs and an upper and lower control arms done with poly bushings. It really needs the proper suspension with some weight reduction to make it sing.

He already has a 10.5 car as a dedicated track car.....not sure how far he is willing to take this. Drives it to work when the weather is nice.

I hope to be doing the same setup on my car in the near future and see where it lands.

ford20

forum member
Reaction score
Nice Job Brett, that thing is moving out for full weight if I do say so myself.

Very impressive. I've heard nothing but good things on that JPC turbo kit.

I think they might be working on something for the 2015's

Thanks gents. I am going to chat with the car owner to decide if he wants to go in on making it a worthwhile drag setup. It has lowering springs and an upper and lower control arms done with poly bushings. It really needs the proper suspension with some weight reduction to make it sing.

He already has a 10.5 car as a dedicated track car.....not sure how far he is willing to take this. Drives it to work when the weather is nice.

I hope to be doing the same setup on my car in the near future and see where it lands.

That would be a pretty good setup on your car if you pick it up in the future. Maybe seeing some 8's with it I would think.

wbt

forum member
Reaction score
Nice Job Brett, that thing is moving out for full weight if I do say so myself.

Thank you! I'll add the timeslips this week.

That would be a pretty good setup on your car if you pick it up in the future. Maybe seeing some 8's with it I would think.

I don't want to get ahead of myself on that. The platform is there. Still need to do something about the stock long block. At that point I would pull all the non-essentials out of the car like A/C, heater, etc. I will also need to move to a full cage and may as well upgrade the trans. With my work schedule that would be a year long project.

I need to sit down, set some goals and figure out what it would take to get there.

Last edited:

wbt

forum member
Reaction score
Timeslips:

Pics:

We ran it with the air filter still on the car, exactly as seen in the pic. Working to stick in on a dyno 12/5. It will be it's virgin outing. All tuning has been done on the street/track to date.

Back