GIG4FUN

Rock 'n' Roll Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
haha musta ran over the ex girlfriend! lol

white07

Reaction score
haha musta ran over the ex girlfriend! lol

we kind of just drifted apart and when I figured she was banging another guy I stopped talking to her all together. Funny thing is she is dating a guy I went to HS with (she is from Katy) and he drives an 05 Mustang GT but im glad to say that my GT is faster. Now that I got 4.10s there is no contest. Throw on the Mickey T's for traction and this baby is gone!

US-1

Banned
Reaction score
we kind of just drifted apart and when I figured she was banging another guy I stopped talking to her all together. Funny thing is she is dating a guy I went to HS with (she is from Katy) and he drives an 05 Mustang GT but im glad to say that my GT is faster. Now that I got 4.10s there is no contest. Throw on the Mickey T's for traction and this baby is gone!
Shit, glad I'm divorced and too old for that much bullshit. :shock:

US-1

Banned
Reaction score
Did you drive it home? Does it rattle or whine or clunk? No? Get after it. If the installation was done correctly you should be fine.

terry5357

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I love mine too, right up until I decide to take a road trip, 3k @ 80 mph = 17.8 mpg. I now own an 02 Taurus 24k @ 80 mph = 27 mpg. It also give me a faily nice daily driver. Wife pitched a bitch about ANOTHER car, but she has also made comments that tells me its mostly for show and she really understands the logic............

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back