Just ordered black 18x10 fr500 +40 for the front and rear.

LuckyH

forum member
Reaction score
Damn that setup looks badass is there any rubbing issues in the front at all. Also what springs are you lowered on?

Thanks...no rubbing at all so far. Vogtland springs, I'll probably be going with sportlines soon though. I want it lower.

justinS197

Go low or go home!!!
Reaction score
Thanks...no rubbing at all so far. Vogtland springs, I'll probably be going with sportlines soon though. I want it lower.

First pic SEX, and i want to see this beast on sportlines!! you goin to run any camber/caster plates?

LuckyH

forum member
Reaction score
Thanks for all the compliments. Yeah seeing the car like this makes me want to get sportlines now. But I've been looking at cams and was hoping to get some mutha thumprs for my birthday coming up in June. It's either suspension, or engine mods.

And I'll probably just get camber/caster plates when I purchase new shocks. That way I can put it all together and it will make for an easier install. Plus the car could use some new struts/shocks.

LuckyH

forum member
Reaction score
why dont you just get coilovers?.......Thats what peetie runs

The company is called BC Racing and if you research them there is nothing but good things. And so far peetie says that he loves them. Hell, they even come with camber plates.

http://www.importimageracing.com/p/BC-Racing-BR-Series-Coilover-Kit.html

Hmm interesting. Lots of saving I have to do now :mad2:. Coil-overs would probably save me money in the long run being that I wouldn't have to go through mutliple spring setups trying to get the ride height I want.

Posted more pics here: http://www.s197forum.com/forum/showthread.php?p=506977#post506977

Kankakee

I dunno.
Reaction score
I'm in the same debate. Get some coilovers and sell my Koni's and sportlines, or keep the Koni's and switch over to Eibach Ground Control coilovers.

GIG4FUN

Rock 'n' Roll Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
does that mean 285s will work on 18x10s on the front?

I did not follow the thread up to your post BUT to say... I have 18x10 on all four and 285/40/10's all around and plenty of clearance.

SCRPON

Grim Reaper™
Reaction score
Daylight was fleeting as I was taking these pics. Just wanted to nab a few. I'll probably take a few more tomorrow.

4602636820_d1d61aed73.jpg

4602637692_9e56886d01.jpg

4602023183_4156a0813a.jpg

Just one word.... GORGEOUS!!! :drool:

LuckyH

forum member
Reaction score
Just ordered some ground control coilovers with hopes of no wheelgap. Will probably be painting wheels all gloss black since they will be off anyways.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back