K-member???

tjm73

of Omicron Persei 8
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Will you guys be producing a tubular k-member and control arms? Maybe control arms that are 1/2" to 1" narrower than stock????

UMI Sales

Official Vendor
Reaction score
Hello
Thanks for your interest in UMI Performance! We are going to be offering a K Member for the S197. We are looking at later on in the year until it is going to be available. Sorry for any inconvenience but feel free to keep checking in and I will keep you posted.
Thanks
Brad :D

UMI Sales

Official Vendor
Reaction score
what are the chances that you will make it for the hellion kit. and will you make a-arms

Hello
Thanks for the interest. But as of now are are just going to be working on a Stock replacement and we are going to be working on A Arms as well. Then as soon as we get those parts out we will start looking into other designs. Sorry for any inconvenience.
Thanks

Croft

It's GOOOOOOO Time
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Hey Brad,

Are you guys planning on making front and rear sway bar delete kits any time soon? I was looking on your site yesterday and didn't see anything.

Thanks!

UMI Sales

Official Vendor
Reaction score
Hello
Thanks for the great comments. We actually do have them on our to do list. But its in the same boat as the front K Member and A Arms. I am not sure when we The Sway Bar Delete is going to be available. Hopefully be the end of summer/fall sorry for any inconvenience.
Thanks Again

silverhorseGT06

forum member
Reaction score
Hello
Thanks for the great comments. We actually do have them on our to do list. But its in the same boat as the front K Member and A Arms. I am not sure when we The Sway Bar Delete is going to be available. Hopefully be the end of summer/fall sorry for any inconvenience.
Thanks Again

How about an A-arm support brace? just another item that made my list. Great company to deal with!

Broke :(
Reaction score
I know you guys already got asked this question, but is there an date maybe that the K-member will be available please!!!

Thanks!!!

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back