KB Duel BAP

DirtyDogOfTheDesert

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I bought mine directly from KB a couple weeks ago. Not sure if was the cheapest for not, but service and shipping was quick when I said I needed them ASAP.

Duty cycles went from 100% to 75% still on the stock lines and rails.

SC boss

watch this!
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I bought mine directly from KB a couple weeks ago. Not sure if was the cheapest for not, but service and shipping was quick when I said I needed them ASAP.

Thats awesome to help that much on stock lines and rails, what power level are you at? Just wondering what stock rails/lines are capable of.

Shawn

SC boss

watch this!
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
thas awesome guys, thanks. Now im not worried about upgradeing at the moment! Sorry 05stroker to get off of the BAP topic....

05stroker

Never enough power guy!
Reaction score

What pumps are you running and what power level are you at now.

DirtyDogOfTheDesert

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
What pumps are you running and what power level are you at now.

I'm running the GT500 pump upgrade from JDM, 60 lb injectors, and stock lines and rails.

On 18psi of boost, it made 560rwhp on a MD, which would be somewhere around 640rwhp on a dynojet (94 octane pump gas ). I hit 100% duty cycle at 6400rpm, before the dual BAP install.

05stroker

Never enough power guy!
Reaction score
If I already have a single BAP then could I just put one on eack fpdm instead of buying the duel BAP?

05stroker

Never enough power guy!
Reaction score
Thanks I just found out that my MSD BAP is only running one fpdm as is now , so I called JPC and there tech told me to just Y the output to both fpdms but I would think that would cause problems but I have a KB BAP in the garage I can hookup to the other one tomarrow and get another KB BAP from HPP on Mon. for 250.00 vrs 450.00 for the duel and the single is in stock . The MSD I have is 30 amp if that matters for running both fpdm.

05stroker

Never enough power guy!
Reaction score
Thanks I just found out that my MSD BAP is only running one fpdm as is now , so I called JPC and there tech told me to just Y the output to both fpdms but I would think that would cause problems but I have a KB BAP in the garage I can hookup to the other one tomarrow and get another KB BAP from HPP on Mon. for 250.00 vrs 450.00 for the duel and the single is in stock . The MSD I have is 30 amp if that matters for running both fpdm.
Does anyone know were there is any charts showing how many volts the KB BAPs at any give psi?

DirtyDogOfTheDesert

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I can't answer that for you, I do know they boost voltage to 16volts. On my setup I just simply tied the wires for the hobbs switch together so the BAP runs all the time.
Once the voltage tables and PID settings were adjust properly in the tune my fuel pressure was rock solid, and duty cycles at WOT on the big end went from 100% down to 75%

Last edited:

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back