KB water pump ?

UNICORN

forum member
Reaction score
hey guys ,

I notice on my KB water pump that when I turn off the car several times the pump some kind refill with air which mean it had already air inside I tried to squeeze all hoses to let the air out (while the pump run) but still bobbles on the reservoir and foam so is there some kind of process or something to make it clean from air ?

I don't know like squeeze outlet line first , or the pump should be off , anything?

thanks

zipperhead

Reaction score
Check to ensure that the inlet hose to the pump never goes below the pump inlet. By the book, run the car with the res cap off until it stops bubbling

UNICORN

forum member
Reaction score
Check to ensure that the inlet hose to the pump never goes below the pump inlet. By the book, run the car with the res cap off until it stops bubbling

thanks man I did but still there is foam on the liquid is that mean there is still some air inside ?

Last edited:

Riptide

Will work for Mustang.
Reaction score
Good luck getting every last bubble out of that system. I never could. It still circulates and "cools" like it should.

UNICORN

forum member
Reaction score
Good luck getting every last bubble out of that system. I never could. It still circulates and "cools" like it should.

it is pain in the ass now when I want to take a ride I open the tank cap turn on key and squeeze every hose I could reach for a while .

Riptide

Will work for Mustang.
Reaction score
Honestly it looks like it flows about the same to me between your vid and mine. How much antifreeze are you running btw? Looks like a lot.

UNICORN

forum member
Reaction score
Honestly it looks like it flows about the same to me between your vid and mine. How much antifreeze are you running btw? Looks like a lot.

around 30/70 antifreeze/water give or take .

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back