Kenne bell

Rod

forum member
Reaction score
Around what is the price for a kenne bell install 2.6 intercooled? I mean, is it alot because of all of the relocations? I need to know before i buy because i am not spending over 1500 for install. Thanks fellas.

Last edited:

ChevyKiller

Preferred Internet Drink
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Install varies obviously shop to shop but a 'fair' price should be right around $1000 IMO.

Rod

forum member
Reaction score
Yeah i know its usually between 800-1000 but since the kenne bell has many relocations i figure it would be a tad more. But i dont want that tad to be more than im willing to spend.

ChevyKiller

Preferred Internet Drink
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
If you are getting quoted more than $1200, you are getting ripped off and should look somewhere else for install IMO.

Rod

forum member
Reaction score
Thank you. That is what i needed to know.

Rod

forum member
Reaction score
Thanks for offering me the help, but im here in tx. Wish you were closer. Thanks for offering very appreciated.

05mustang_TT_charged

Because Race Car!!
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Try PSI Performance. I got mine installed at dealership in Houma,LA and only paid $1000 but Tech said next one he does will be more. I have had complete kit off and on in 8 hours but didn't have to do the wiring extensions. If you can saughter it is pretty easy to do kit yourself.

Read the directions and it is easier than it seems. Kenne Bell has the best installation instructions out of anyone. I'm installing a Whipple on Lightning right now and from this experience this has to be the worst set of directions I have seen yet.

Rod

forum member
Reaction score
That is a great deal. I dont think i wanna drive a day and a few hours to get to florida though. Anyone know a good installer in Texas?

US-1

Banned
Reaction score
You need to be a bit more specific about your location. "Texas" covers a lot of ground, Slick.

Rod

forum member
Reaction score
Well im in lubbock tx but i dont think there is any good installers around here, so therefore i will drive wherever in tx..........................besides i use to live in Houston. And a road trip in my stang just sounds awesome.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back