Killed by a Chevy

Charlie Sheen

Armed and Hammered
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
First bracket race of the night and I hand a Silverado a win. Dammit. At least it's a new best e/t. Kill by the Chevy, die by the Chevy...

13800.jpg

I dialed in at 13, figured if I broke out I would have my 12.x and then go get some pizza and beer. Damn reaction time killed me, in the video I cut out the big F word after the stripe.

RedFury

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
First is worst bro!

I haven't redlighted yet in a bracket race. I'm always a little slow. One time at Infineon I did roll through the lights though before the tree started. It was a little embarrassing, and I threw away the race as a result. So I use my line-lock now after I stage.

jumpinjoe

Used up has been
Reaction score
Heck, im first round fodder everytime i try bracket racing. I need to get back up there.

Quiksilver

forum member
Reaction score
Hey MR R - The vid was great even though it was a bad one for ya. Love the gauges too and the cockpit cam was awesome. Car sounds awesome also.

Excuse my ignorance but what is a "line lock"? I see it mentioned everywhere.

lostsoul

2014 vett or 2015 stang..
Reaction score
yea.. but at least we got to see 2 hot blonds with big boobs with a 50 IQ :leghump:

Charlie Sheen

Armed and Hammered
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Hey MR R - The vid was great even though it was a bad one for ya. Love the gauges too and the cockpit cam was awesome. Car sounds awesome also.

Excuse my ignorance but what is a "line lock"? I see it mentioned everywhere.

Thanks. It locks up and holds the front brakes and leaves the rear tires free to spin during your burnout.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back