Kona Blue Fun at Kansas Speedway

KC Henry

Reaction score
Kansas Speedway (Kansas City's Nascar track) had a "Fan Appreciation" night and I was lucky enough to get a "Pass" to take my (bone stock) 2012 Mustang GT 5.0 onto the track.

My friend Tommy went with me and got some killer pics on his cell phone, and I even managed to get a couple (crappy Blackberry cell phone vids as well).

They had "Pace Trucks" and Motorcycle Cops out on the track to keep people at the event "speed limit" of 60-65mph... needless to say, we didn't exactly follow the rules to a "T" and managed to get up to around 120mph or so lol.

We had a total blast to say the least!

Video2: Fun at Kansas Speedway (KC Nascar) in my 2012 Mustang GT 5.0 (cell phone quality #2)

Video1: Fun at Kansas Speedway (KC Nascar) in my 2012 Mustang GT 5.0 (cell phone quality)

To top it off, I had a Ford Racing ProCal Tuner installed on the car yesterday on my lunch break and I am loving the transformation so far!

Thank you for your time!

Last edited:

TGR96

el blanco nino
Reaction score
Awesome pics! That looks like it was a blast. I am jelly...

A little embedding help for you:

Last edited:

AF09GT

forum member
Reaction score
I was there as well! I have not had that much fun in a LONG time. Kinda makes me want to change careers..Lol! I will post up my pics when I get home from work.

KC Henry

Reaction score
Alright, I gotta ask, did you make friends with the Grabber in the back? Haha.

I stayed in my car most of the time since the lines kept moving, I didn't want to be away from my car when it was our rows turn. Lot's of nice cars out there though, wish I had more time there!

I was there as well! I have not had that much fun in a LONG time. Kinda makes me want to change careers..Lol! I will post up my pics when I get home from work.

Did you go Fri or Sat ? My friend and I went Saturday and couldn't believe how much fun it was! haha (Nice lookin Stang by the way!)

I think my friend in KC was there. He has a 5.4 4-valve swapped 2001 Cobra.

I think I saw some YouTube videos of that car online today while at work actually lol

AF09GT

forum member
Reaction score
I went Friday night. There were several really nice cars out there when I went. I wish I could have gotten more pictures of the cars that were out there, but the lines were moving fairly quickly.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back