Kona Blue is the fastest color

KonaBlueBryar

forum member
Reaction score
Treyson, your just getting yourself into a big ol crap storm on this page haha. This fourm isnt like the others, they are gonna give you crap regardless, its like they browse the threads just to find something wrong you said lol.

just embrace it lol, ive read some of the funniest stuff on this fourm

Kenaizer

forum member
Reaction score
I think he's just having fun with the fact that so many people get so offended by his use of the word 'bro'

ford20

forum member
Reaction score
Treyson, your just getting yourself into a big ol crap storm on this page haha. This fourm isnt like the others, they are gonna give you crap regardless, its like they browse the threads just to find something wrong you said lol.

Fo sho .... We are a bunch of assholes who like to have fun

TenSpeed

Boss 227..every damn time
Reaction score
5175239+_5e43b90401edcccf962b320b1b220c38.jpg

Why do the engineers have to make sure that we ALL KNOW that they are engineers or studying to be engineers? You are worse than people that are vegan or do crossfit.

NO ONE FUCKING CARES.

Well, Shep probably has a monster chubby right now, but aside from him, no one really gives a flying fuck with whipped cream on top.

black2008gt

GT500 NOOB
Reaction score
Oh wow, you attacked me by my young age. Join the club.

I go to a junior college right now, going for a major in Electrical Engineering. I have a job an an Electrical Engineering firm right now with great benefits of moving up after I graduate. So, please tell me how I am a "Delta Lambda* Phi frat " again?

:yes1:

Okay i get it now. Your not gay, you just go to junior college. Explains why you talk the way you do.

Its Stock

5.broliance
Reaction score
Awww, how cute. I love how my thread has blown up from you guys being so astonished and fascinated by me. Ask me anything and I'll be glad to answer.

BROS

Its Stock

5.broliance
Reaction score

They can try and troll all they want, but they can't troll a troll.

TenSpeed

Boss 227..every damn time
Reaction score
Boss 227....Every damn time. Oh, and 5.bro, let's not forget that.

KonaBlueBryar

forum member
Reaction score
yeah we also have Crusing STL for a cause. its an awareness for autism meet and we have meets every month, this last meet we had seriously over 100 cars and it was so sick, and its growing bigger and bigger. look us up on facebook ill send you an invite

def67

Me^ Stuff I say>
Reaction score

This thread is almost as entertaining as yall fighting each other over the Shaggy situation. Almost.

The drama, I don't know how but I've been reading on here all day (well since after work), and I just can't stop reading it for some reason.

Its Stock

5.broliance
Reaction score
Its Stock - Join up on WWW.ChicagolandMustang.com

Look forward to meeting you at a meet if you come out.

I shall sign up on there. And also steal your plates if I see your car because you took my idea. I am really far south though haha, I am a ways away from Chicago. I'm an hour away from Evansville, IN.

yeah we also have Crusing STL for a cause. its an awareness for autism meet and we have meets every month, this last meet we had seriously over 100 cars and it was so sick, and its growing bigger and bigger. look us up on facebook ill send you an invite

I will make it to one soon for sure.

The drama, I don't know how but I've been reading on here all day (well since after work), and I just can't stop reading it for some reason.

Who told you to speak?

Last edited:

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back